Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Funniest Day Ever At Lagos State Polytechnic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Funniest Day Ever At Lagos State Polytechnic (964 Views)

My Funniest Picture Collection To Mark My +1 Today / Funniest Day At The ATM Queue Today.. / My Funniest Pix Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funniest Day Ever At Lagos State Polytechnic by Amustical(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
MY FUNNIEST DAY EVER
PREFACE : Please, Take your time to read this my funny article cause it is one of my experience in school back then at lagos state Polythenic, i can't wait to share it with you, it is so so funny. Please, sit, relax, read and enjoy.
MY FUNNIEST DAY EVER
There was this girl in my location that i wanted to date, we were very close but just as a friend even though i have interest in her and have tried so many times to win her heart. We are fond of each other and she can't stop abusing me that am not a good cook.
This faithful day, after she has lnvited me to her place like always, i went to her place, she was not at home. I called her on phone, she told me where her key is, that I should wait for her inside.
I did as I was told, i went inside her room, after some time alone going through her stuff, stuff that have seen and check so many times, I got tired and lonely.
I decided to surprise her by cooking a sweet meal for her before she come back, with that I will pass my time, probably with that intention I will win her heart, after all, she said am not a good cook which am confident I am.
After so many stress with the cooking, the food was ready, a nice local meal, Amala with Ewedu (chocorus spp), Stew and a nice fresh fish was ready waiting for her. I was happy with the job done. With confident, I assured myself that have already won her battle.
She came back on time with her friends (two girls & four boys), seeing this, extra Amala was prepared so that the food can go round.
Everybody ate to their satisfaction & were praising me for the delicious meal and i was happy & proud cause it seem am already winning this girl.
As they were thanking me, an argument arise, they were arguing how delicious is man food compare to woman food, she ask me how did i prepare the found? everybody was silent to listen to the master cook (me of cause).
I started telling them with pride but when i mention that i took that paint plastic (local name : ike oda) to blend the pepper. She was shocked, she screemed!!! And shouted that, that was the paint plastic she is using as toilet plastic (I mean toilet po)
All eyes was raised, everybody in the room were trying to force vomit' but all effort fail cause the food had already reach its destination, a lot of voices was raised, with commotion but that's not all.
After so many display, they all settle down and ask me to continue, after picking up a little courage, I do.
She ask me how did i get the broom i used for the ewedu (chocorus spp), I answer by pointing to the direction in her room where a broom is visible to everybody.
She exclaim again with a louder voice that it was the broom she always use for washing her toilet floor, toiletries and her plastic paint ( toilet po), everybody started shouting with anger, sweating vigorously and making effort to vomit the food they have eaten.
As if that was not enough, when I was given the chance to continue again and I mention the sponge i use to wash the plates,
She was like did I get it from her house mate?
I said no that i used the one's in her room over there. She look at me with a surprise eyes and with immediate effect, she exclaim, immediately join the others in the action of forcing a regurgitation.
To force herself to vomit, she announces that it was the sponge she always use to wash and clean her paint plastic (her plastic po) and her toiletries. . . . . . . . .
GUESS WHAT? I FAINTED!!!
.............THE END.....................
Re: My Funniest Day Ever At Lagos State Polytechnic by olafum1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin ;Dlwkm

1 Like

Re: My Funniest Day Ever At Lagos State Polytechnic by Amustical(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Counting on numbers of coment

(1) (Reply)

Help This Little Kid Out / BREAKING NEWS: Beyonce Is Dead / Confirm Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.