Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Critics Forum Called Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Critics Forum Called Nairaland (506 Views)

Edo Election: "Obaseki’s Grand Dad Betrayed Benin Kingdom", Say Critics. / Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter / Terry Replies His Critics: With A #462 Million Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critics Forum Called Nairaland by nochildsplay(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
People, only come on here to CRITICIZE be it; Politices,Entertainment,Jokes,Romans etc. Is either APC vs PDP, GEJ vs PMB, IBO vs YORUBA vs HAUSA, ISLAM vs CHRISTAINITY, MEN vs WOMEN, The Primary school pupils that are iopportuned to handle a mobile phone too are not left out with their arrogant words of career destruction, the Biafrans nko ?

Somepeople are just born to disagree with any progress in life, while some does what others are doing. I believe this is a Forum for opinions and not a medium for some low life hiding under some profile to be rude to grown up's as old as their grandpa (wise men precisely). Some even keep space like this is a danfo bus where u keep space for a friend so u could sit side by side

All we need in every situation is peace and support, when an individual is at His or Her best people complain, while these citics are yet to fix their life, if you have nothing to say just read the topic and pass by rather than polluting the forum with lame comments.

Whatever, that is worth doing at all is worth doing well. #FACT#

Re: Critics Forum Called Nairaland by Kossyne(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Op, I beg to differ.
Re: Critics Forum Called Nairaland by nochildsplay(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kossyne:
Op, I beg to differ.
granted
Re: Critics Forum Called Nairaland by duwdu: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
nochildsplay:
People, only come on here to CRITICIZE be it; Politices,Entertainment,Jokes,Romans etc. Is either APC vs PDP, GEJ vs PMB, IBO vs YORUBA vs HAUSA, ISLAM vs CHRISTAINITY, MEN vs WOMEN, The Primary school pupils that are iopportuned to handle a mobile phone too are not left out with their arrogant words of career destruction, the Biafrans nko ?

Somepeople are just born to disagree with any progress in life, while some does what others are doing. I believe this is a Forum for opinions and not a medium for some low life hiding under some profile to be rude to grown up's as old as their grandpa (wise men precisely). Some even keep space like this is a danfo bus where u keep space for a friend so u could sit side by side

All we need in every situation is peace and support, when an individual is at His or Her best people complain, while these citics are yet to fix their life, if you have nothing to say just read the topic and pass by rather than polluting the forum with lame comments.

Whatever, that is worth doing at all is worth doing well. #FACT#

Well said; to some people though, you're just ranting. All opinions - including yours and theirs - have to be respected, at least to a large degree.

Mine, too, is merely an opinion! grin

P34c3

(1) (Reply)

Read This And Tell Me Who Is more Embarrassing Btw The Girl And Guy / See The Sorry State Of A General Hospital In Yobe / Financial Times Report: Concern Grows Over Nigeria’s Lack Of Economic Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.