Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine (2037 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Shows Her Toned Abs In Workout Gear / Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo / Anita Uwagbale Shows Off Toned Body In Same Swimsuit She Wore For MBGN In 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine by eyesourcenews: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Khloé Kardashian completely looks like a Box of Million Gold on this cover of 'Complex Magazine'. The reality star wasted no time providing unretouched proof of her gym-toned 5ft10in figure as soon as her Complex cover story was published.

'This one is for all the troll haters out there that cannot seem to give me an ounce of credit for my daily workouts!' the 31-year-old reality star captioned a side-by-side comparison.

'The image on the left is an unretouched photo from the actual camera on the day of the shoot. The image on the right is the retouched photo. Yes skin is smooth and shadows are removed but I still think I look good on the left image. Flaws and all.'

She looks tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HOT...lol...Pls Pardon Me

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/khloe-kardashian-shows-off-booty-and.html

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine by Shortyy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
That's really Khloe? shocked she's changed.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Damnnnnnnnnnn hot cool
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine by obontami: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine by enoqueen: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
These sisters go soon kill each other cos of fame.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Davido Andd Prezzo / Guys See 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s B0dy (see Here) / Would You Travel On This Kind Of Bus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.