Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Advice On Learning Without Having A Car. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On Learning Without Having A Car. (1066 Views)

Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Learning Without Having A Car. by murphyrichy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello nairaland, please I need your suggestions, I intended to learn driving car very soon but a friend of mine says its doesn't worth it since I don't have a car. That there is possibility of forgetting the whole experience after learning it. That its better to learn with when you must have bought a car. please is it true? I really want to learn it, am having the urge.
Re: Advice On Learning Without Having A Car. by colossus2: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Not true. Go ahead with it.
Re: Advice On Learning Without Having A Car. by Adelodunn: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mr man,, I advice you to go and learn. It's for your own good imagine someone dieing beside you and a car is available for the rescue..
Re: Advice On Learning Without Having A Car. by murphyrichy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
colossus2:
Not true. Go ahead with it.
thanks for your advice, that's what I will do.

Adelodunn:
Mr man,, I advice you to go and learn. It's for your own good imagine someone dieing beside you and a car is available for the rescue..
yes, its very very important. I will do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedez Benz E Class Trunk Refused To Let In Key / Tapping Noise In My Nissan Sunny Engine / How to Fix Hairline Cracks in Car Windows(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.