Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,786 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Customer Service Rep. Who Attends To Customers Better - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Customer Service Rep. Who Attends To Customers Better (451 Views)

OMG!! Lady Attends Public Event Barely Covering Her Bosom (photo) / Who Was Shot 15 Times Attends His Own Funeral In Style. See Photos / Kokobet Thread For Online Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Rep. Who Attends To Customers Better by ahamonyeka(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
It has come to my notice at times when I call a customer service representatives from telecommunications network the female folks hardly solve my problems and it had happen on many occasions but if am lucky to get a male and when a male picks my call I feel happy knowing fully well that my complain is solved.

I just dialled glo customer care line and a female picked but cold not even solve my problems all she saying is that I should for her to confirm from a colleague yet I tried all she asked me to do all to no avail not until after some minutes I dialled 121 and this time is a male I told him what I needed and he gave me the code to use after applying it,it starts working.so,I don't know if any of you have notice it.
Re: Customer Service Rep. Who Attends To Customers Better by idiaosayi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin I swear my own done reach tow time, mostly on etisalat

(1) (Reply)

See What Our Currency Is Like / Etisalat Data Plans / Body Of Medical Research That These Herbs Really Do Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.