Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Mourinho Talks Falcao, Fight For The Title, Hazard 2nd Best In The World & More - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Talks Falcao, Fight For The Title, Hazard 2nd Best In The World & More (437 Views)

Mourinho Talks About Ibrahimovic's Injury Ahead Of Liverpool Showdown / Iheanacho's 86.9 Mins-Per-Goal Ratio Is The Best In BPL History / Mourinho Talks Transfers, Pogba, Stones, His Long Term Plan And His Plans For Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Talks Falcao, Fight For The Title, Hazard 2nd Best In The World & More by 080football(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
JOSE, YOU’VE SAID YOU NEED TO BE MORE UNPREDICTABLE THIS SEASON. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?

By conceding four goals in 45 minutes! (Chelsea conceded four in the second half against New York Red Bulls last week)
Being more unpredictable is to have different ways to play. With the strikers we have, we can play with two strikers together more than we did before. We have three very good strikers, and all of them with special motivations.

(Loic) Remy wants to go back to the national team and has a Euro (2016) to play in a year in his own country. Diego (Costa) is very frustrated because the last three months of the season were full of frustration and injuries for him. (Radamel) Falcao had a very bad season and is frustrated because people in England don’t know the real Falcao.

All of them are very enthusiastic. And my wingers can play all play very well defensively. (Eden) Hazard couldn’t, but now he can. Willian can; (Victor) Moses, Ramires when they play in the side. We have options to be different and to be more unpredictable. We can create problems for the opposition when they play against us. We can play with two strikers or one, so we have more options.

Chelsea 1

ON FALCAO, I’M SURE THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT BUT YOU’VE HAD BIG PLAYERS BEFORE THAT EXPERIENCED A DIP, SUCH AS ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO AND FERNANDO TORRES. HOW DO YOU REBUILD CONFIDENCE?
I don’t have a secret. I just feel it’s a new opportunity for him. He comes after a bad season, but it’s not up to me to speak about it or find the answers for it. I can just say that the analysis we did, and we did a lot of it, showed he is in good condition. We believe he can be very useful for us.

DO YOU DETECT THAT HE WANTS TO PROVE A POINT?
He’s the kind of player who’s proved people wrong all of his career – at Porto, at Atletico and even at Monaco before his injury. It’s easy to feel he’s a very good professional. Even two weeks ago Mr Van Gaal said he has nothing negative to say about him as a person or a professional. He’s a guy who always tries to be ready for the team and ready to work. We believe he can be very important for us.

HAZARD TOOK SOME BAD KNOCKS AGAINST NEW YORK RED BULLS. ARE YOU FRUSTRATED THAT HE HAS TO ENDURE THAT?

You know, pre-season game against a team of kids, highly motivated to get a result and afraid of getting a bad result. To stop people like Hazard, I would never complain about these kids. They were aggressive, really aggressive. A couple of cards were more orange than yellow – I don’t say red – but I would never ..for more on this interview of Mourinho with the daily mail UK, GO TO http://www.080football.com/mourinho-talks-falcao-who-will-fight-for-the-title-hazard-as-the-second-best-in-the-world-and-everything-in-an-interview-with-daily-mail/ ..
Re: Mourinho Talks Falcao, Fight For The Title, Hazard 2nd Best In The World & More by myqel(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mourinho has been suffering from mouth diahearr since the days of John the Baptist grin
Re: Mourinho Talks Falcao, Fight For The Title, Hazard 2nd Best In The World & More by Edwinmason(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
You know, pre-season game against a team of kids
his name should be mattew morinho
Re: Mourinho Talks Falcao, Fight For The Title, Hazard 2nd Best In The World & More by Edwinmason(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Edwinmason:

You know, pre-season game against a team of kids
his name shud mattew morinho

(1) (Reply)

Oliseh Begin Looking For New Players In London / Van Persie Was Born Today / Check Out This Song About Chelsea By Olamide Prod By Young John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.