Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice (2929 Views)

My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by KanwuliaJara: 5:02am On Jul 29, 2015
If you still love your wife, the best thing to do is to ignore her. When people get married, they think they can control the actions of other parties in ANY level of the relationship.

WRONG!

Be ready to kiss the marriage goodbye! kiss

You can only take so much. She will soon come back as unsalvageable, "damaged good"! lipsrsealed
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so you do believe that prostitution is what normal people get up to when in LDR?! how could anyone dismiss such an act that easily? her body/mind have been soiled and there will be NO way to clean it.

the man stand to gain FREEDOM from the demons in his life.
Cheating isn't accepted whether there's distance or not.. it's totally unacceptable, you can choose to quit rather...

But then the Op said he's still loves his wife hence still interested in the marriage. . So how does planning to meet his wife in a tricky way help salvage the marriage? That was my question. ..

Except he is no longer Interested in d marriage, I see no reason for the hook up.... Instead they should plan to bridge the gap/distance between them.. that's all....

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by MRBrownJ: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Cheating isn't accepted whether there's distance or not.. it's totally unacceptable, you can choose to quit rather...

But then the Op said he's still loves his wife hence still interested in the marriage. . So how does planning to meet his wife in a tricky way help salvage the marriage? That was my question. ..

Except he is no longer Interested in d marriage, I see no reason for the hook up.... Instead they should plan to bridge the gap/distance between them.. that's all....

there are a few things you have to understand here:

A) there is a HUGE difference between CHEATING and PROSTITUTION. you cant compare someone having a "fling" WITH someone who is selling her body to any animals out there. a fling could be forgiven provided that the culprit understands the wrongs in her actions (aka repents) BUT being a prost.itute is on the same level as being a p0rnstar, it is NOT the same kind of dirt/soil that washes off (or is forgiven) easily!

B) LOVE isnt something you can turn off at the flick of a switch, so off course that man will possibly still love this lady after what she did (even if she had sex with his father/brother), BUT the important point here is that, at that moment, you cant let that "poisonous" love run your life, if this love makes you do what you believe aint RIGHT! thats the same kind of devilish love that makes people kill/harm others. at this particular time in his life, this man must DISREGARD all what his heart tells him to do, and instead solely listen to what his BRAIN tells him to do.

C) some of the foundations of marriage are RESPECT/TRUST/FAITHFULNESS/UNDERSTANDING/FAMILY/BOND/STRENGTH and sadly, married people doing ashewo business have NONE of that. this man will never be able to look at this woman the same way ever again; he will never be able to enjoy her the same way; he will never be able to forget what she did; he will never be able to forget how LOW she fell. the day she leaves the house alone, the husband will suspect foul play; the day she talks to any man, the husband will suspect foul play; the day they have an argument, he will throw her dirty past in her face; what kind of stressful miserable life is this?!

D) "you can lead a horse to the water but you cant force it to drink it"
the only problem here is the corrupt mind of this lady, and this man can foolishly force her into doing what HE wants her to do (aka stopping her ashewoism) BUT, the day problems of any kind arise, she will naturally go back to who she truly is: A WH0RE... and if a man happens to offer her the right "gift", her panties will fall to the floor faster than panties on prom night.
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Ewuro4: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
I cant believe what I'm reading here

Really
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by shaiba(f): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You father would be proud of you!

thank you
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Kulas: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
U wld hav carried out this before posting it here because its likely ur wife n her runs ladies may read this and suspect that it may be she.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[resolved] / Weird Facts About Left-handed People / Home Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.