Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) (57366 Views)

Guess What's Appening Here!!! (pics) / PHOTO: Is It Decent For A Lady To Urinate Like This? / Who Are The Animals Here? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Judolisco(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wat
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
wtf lalasticlala but y

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Dindondin(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
ok
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
NationalDisaster
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by fixed258: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello this joe fixed if you are looking for the best source to buy fixed games that is 100 percent sure with cheap prize contact me 08107693716 and remember that fixed games don't last forever so let's make good use of this opportunity
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
What about this

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Efostick(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
The Mods have started drinking on duty lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
abduldope:
it seems any hw topic mk frnt page this days
the thing tire me o
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by abat4real37(f): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
I am just wondering how this post make fp. Could it be mistake?

2 Likes

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by adonbilivit: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
djembadjemba:
HOW THE HELL DID THIS MAKE IT TO THE FRONTPAGE?
it went through hell
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by funkybully(f): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
And a stable mod moved this to fp? To achieve what?

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by manee2(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Please when will my fellow igbo brothers and sisters leave the past and stop dragging Nigeria behind?
_ till when my brothers lyk u stop dragging us behind politically.. Imagine ur signature!
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Goddygee(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by harry509: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
adonbilivit:
as seen some where in Aba. they only allow wise people urinate here. one fool was caught urinating there today and was beaten black and blue. as a wise guy that I am, I urinated there and nothing happened. so nairalanders in Aba, to confirm if you are foolish or wise just come urinate here
hmmmmmmM! Ok ooh.
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Miner13: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
abduldope:
it seems any hw topic mk frnt page this days

That's what bring out the fun about forum.
Read the one you like kiss kiss
Snub the one you don't like
Laugh to the one that open your 32 to the screen of your phone or computer grin grin

And the other way to a touching tragic story as you may view it

Or maybe you're a PDP the wailing wailer grin grin grin
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Fola01: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
First of all as a man seperatly original nonentity.(Who knows this song?...AFRICA)
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by olaolulazio(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
tsdarkside:
is the topic about urinating..??

Its abt poo.

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
ok them go hear nwiiiii

brother chidi

abeg carry ur in-laws come ooo

mk them come piss ooo

THIS YOUR PICTURE REMINDS ME WHEN I USE TO TRAVEL FROM KANO TO LAGOS WITH YOUNG SHALL GROW MOTOR, WHENEVER WE GET TO KADUNA , BIRNI GWARI, MORKERA OR MOKWA THAT'S HOW PASSENGERS WILL TROUPE TO ANY AVAILABLE SPACE OR FORREST TO EASY OUT
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by tuzle(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
some naija people ne get sense. If they write please dont unirate here they will still urinate. Now only the wise should urinate here, as a wise man if you see dat kin thing fear go first grip you. Those people that wrote that thing know that it is only the fools that will attemp to urinate there

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by chudy144(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Laugh won kill me here
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by seriousstudies: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fools Be wise
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Seuncoded(f): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Idiot meeting idiot

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
You are a fool. Wise people won't take out their blokus to urinate anyhow anywhere
adonbilivit:
as seen some where in Aba. they only allow wise people urinate here. one fool was caught urinating there today and was beaten black and blue. as a wise guy that I am, I urinated there and nothing happened. so nairalanders in Aba, to confirm if you are foolish or wise just come urinate here

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by whizqueen(f): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Because they know a wise person won't urinate there.
Op you're not lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by DanWrites(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Masterclass32: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
You can imagine.

When wise men urinate anyhow on the open street.

That, without a doubt, is absolute wisdom. undecided

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Dega128(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mtcheweew

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by mrpatozky(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Those niggas never see anything... but how this topic make front page abegggh undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
I'll laugh when I find it funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) / Picture - When MTN Employs You As Gateman / Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.