Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) (3402 Views)

Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics / SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) / Alvan Ikoku Student Murdered In FMC, Owerri (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) by Tay16(f): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Michael Keuwu was stabbed to death and burnt by 2 other students from Central University of Technology,in Bloemfontein. The perpatrators were Douglas Okene, a fellow Nigerian and Tobello Tsubella a South African. They were all students at CUT.

The deceased was stab in the head and neck and the perpetrators went on to take the deceased's property, including money, phone, clothes and a car. They also took a joyride in the deceased car over the weekend and later dumped it in a nearby surburb.

Michael's body was found dead and burnt at a railway area and it was intially believed to have been a homeless person who slept in the near by bushes until he was identified.

The matter has been postponed by the court until 3 August and the perpetrators are in police custody until then.

Below are pictures of the perpetrators. Douglas Okene a.k.a Castella and Tebello Tsubella

http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/iphone/homepage.aspx#_article997043272

ishilove
lalasticala

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) by bi0nics: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Not again
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) by Demmocrats(m): 1:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) by Demmocrats(m): 1:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Rip
www.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) by SisterCaro(m): 6:23am On Jul 29, 2015
A colleague told me about this on Sunday Its so disheartening because Nigerian guy was staying with the guy killed because he didnt have accommodation and he is even a DJ at his school on their radio station. So it has already reached the public?

I will not accuse anyone of anything but word on the streets is that Free State is becoming big in drug trafficking, i could never have imagined this because i have passed through it a couple of times and it seems so peaceful. I I guess you can never know whats happening behind closed doors.

I will not be shocked if the whole thing was to eliminate competition on the streets because there have been several cases of this happneing in that city recently. May the dead rest his soul in peace.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) by vague: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Igbo again angry this is getting out of hand
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) by Moana(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
can't believe someone would kill and burn someone for material things that will never last.

(1) (Reply)

"Have Been A Sex Slave To Another Man For 2yrs", Wife Reveals / God Why Are You So Wicked To Me?" Woman Cries Out (Photos) / They Were Cutting The Head In Public - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Benin VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.