Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea (39063 Views)

Mikel To Become Highest Paid Player At Marseille? / Mikel To Captain Team Nigeria At Rio Olympics / Mikel Shines: Do You Think Mourinho Would Have Allowed Mikel To Play UCL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by Specyano(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin88:
B
lolz
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by manee2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na them jogevic captain for bence_ #falsehope
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by Truckpusher(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
okotv:
Truckkie loves my approach. My luck shines. I always knew you were a good guy who just happen to say awkward things. Its enough before we derail the thread.
When a man speak about the pains of his people there is nothing awkward about it .
I hope you're not drawing your conclusions from the romance section activities ,because in there it's all fun all the way . wink
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by jahson56(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
I will wait till it happens. I reserve my comment.... sad
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by Franchise21(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
robosky02:
this is a real good news for Mikel.
will this unleash the Genius in him?
guys what do you think
Mikel z finished
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by salisy: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bench captain I guess
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by pleasuremaster: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
born2lead01:
For real?
ya
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by therealdeal10: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pesin wey no dy 1st 11 undecided
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by Franchise21(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demmocrats:
He deserves to be captain after JT besides he is the oldest after JT.

Won champions league with them

Won four EPL

His more like a club legend to me

www.
Captaincy ain't by seniority all times. It's also by someone having leadership qualities
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by histemple: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mourinho has good sense of humour. He has a way of making people laugh so loud.
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by haffaze777(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Mediocre club with a foolish coach.

foolish coach dat will whitewash ur useless assnal
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by DanWrites(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin

Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by 400billionman: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
robosky02:
this is a real good news for Mikel.

will this unleash the Genius in him?

guys what do you think

Nothing broda
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by mrpatozky(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mikellllllll wink
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by dabossman(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
tongue
Hitter:
This is pure manipulation.
How Mikel go be captain when e no even dey see match play undecided

Na non playing captain. I guess Chelsea has a cricket team. tongue
Hitter:
This is pure manipulation.
How Mikel go be captain when e no even dey see match play undecided

Na non playing captain. I guess Chelsea has a cricket team.
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by mrpatozky(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
haffaze777:

foolish coach dat will whitewash ur useless assnal

Please tell him... he dunno!! !! grin
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
If Mikel is made captain, I'll....
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by olu1759(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Look at that sentence."But let’s say John and
Branislav are our captains and the others are
ready to come"obviously ivanovich is the next captain.for mikel to be the captain,he needs promotion into the first team first.
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thanks to his girlfriend for having influence on the affairs of Chelsea! Mikel needs to start talking about doing the wedding in time and hold on to her seriously. He lacks the skill to play football as present. At least, that is what I get from Nairaland posters.
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by kelobestline(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chai...mikel u don really suffer OoO
Since mourinho don strt am!
Na you everybody go dey use crack joke for chelsea nw'

Anyway I go still dey hail you! Mikel d comedian bench wormer.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by daveP(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
robosky02:

yes for real.
captain fantastic.
see that look on david luiz's face when mikel scored. He must have been wondering why mikel was so so exhilarated. Looks like no one feels what mikel actually feels @ stamford. Yes he can! And at least he can start taking important penalties. That toh say... Hazard, look for another outlet to score your goals!!!
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by Keneeby(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oh! The End of Chelsea as come

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by chrisbarns(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demmocrats:
He deserves to be captain after JT besides he is the oldest after JT.

Won champions league with them

Won four EPL

His more like a club legend to me

www.
Club legend on the bench?
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by Ifebazz(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
robosky02:

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4110/nigerians-abroad/2015/07/28/13956902/mourinho-tips-mikel-for-chelsea-captaincy
This piece must be item from a female blogger's blog. Mikel hardly makes Chelsea's bench and you're here yapping away about captaincy. Which, patriotism, cheap popularity or even blatant ignorance? undecided
robosky02:

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4110/nigerians-abroad/2015/07/28/13956902/mourinho-tips-mikel-for-chelsea-captaincy
This piece must be item from a female blogger's blog. Mikel hardly makes Chelsea's bench and you're here yapping away about captaincy. Which, patriotism, cheap popularity or even blatant ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by chrisbarns(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
kelobestline:
Chai...mikel u don really suffer OoO
Since mourinho don strt am!
Na you everybody go dey use crack joke for chelsea nw'

Anyway I go still dey hail you! Mikel d comedian bench wormer.
like seriously Mourinho has finally useless this guy all what he said there are cover up and excuses to bench him the more.at the same time making Mikel and every other person believe he has his interest at heart.
Useless man!

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by mikaael(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hitter:
This is pure manipulation. How Mikel go be captain when e no even dey see match play undecided

U knw pass Mourinho
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by Lawsimon(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lazy dude who has not helped the development of football, but after the money. Bench captaincy is a new policy to retain average but useful players on the bench.
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by nduchucks: 1:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Is Mikel now going to start every game?
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by deltateam: 3:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Anamachi3:
For dream or what
grin
grin grin

Na to clear your doubt remain abi?

I see it as an encouragement to Mikel and appreciation for his efforts at SB. Let him not take them too serious.
Re: Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea by hollypagan: 3:11am On Jul 29, 2015
I'm I dreaming huh tomorrow I ask google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career / Pogba Sign-on Fee: ManU Fans Query EFCC; EFCC Replies - Read Tweets / Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.