Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

U.G.O. Featuring Sean Kingston- Change - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / U.G.O. Featuring Sean Kingston- Change (341 Views)

I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Singer, Sean Kingston / Sean Kingston Remix Fall By Davido / "Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.G.O. Featuring Sean Kingston- Change by Orikinla(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Deciding the future of our country is something that everyone should have in mind. The youth sometime feel left out of the decisions our politicians makes and this is why Steve Lobel and U.G.O Crew want to highlight how powerful we all can be at any stage in our life. On August 3rd, Top Manager, Steve Lobel's annual Pre OVO fest event, titled, 'Hip Hop Don't Know You' in collaboration with his artists, Sean Kingston and U.G.O Crew will happen inside of the Citta restaurant (92 Fort York BLVD) in Toronto. Youths nationwide are called to this event and will promote the launch of a national contest that will give the winner a chance to collaborate with Toronto-based artist UGO Crew on their song "Change V.O.T.E Remix" featuring Sean Kingston which was a number one in France and Nigeria and helped new president-elect win popular vote in that country by 58% in April 2015. Universal Music Canada and Maple have licensed for Canadian release. The Rap the V.O.T.E contest is open to all youth across Canada who are old enough to vote. For more updates please long on to follow instagram.com/ugocrew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXYnsZ7ZLFQ

(1) (Reply)

To Baddo Fans Do U Perfer Him Singing Or Rapping? / Kid Konnect – Judgement Feat. M.anifest, Loose Kaynon & Nneka / Gotto Upolt Houyer Flop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.