Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Breaking News; Ooni Of Ife Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News; Ooni Of Ife Is Dead (464 Views)

Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" / The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News; Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by prdjgood(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
It was learnt that the state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has just been briefed on the development The Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, is dead. Details of his death were sketchy as at press time. However, sources in the Osun State Government House in Osogbo on Tuesday evening confirmed the development. It was learnt that the state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has just been briefed on the development. Details soon. source; http://www.punchng.com/news/ooni-of-ife- dies-at-85/
cc; MissyB3 , Fynestboi, ijebabe

Re: Breaking News; Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by buzquet(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rip to d most powerful king in Africa. I knw say biafra people will crucify me for dis.
Re: Breaking News; Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 29, 2015
MCHEWWW SO?
Re: Breaking News; Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by Houseofglam7(f): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2015
He's gone the way of his ancestors then......

RIP

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity To Meet The Legend (2face) Himself" / Photo: Davido Wants To Spend All This Money In 24 Hours / P-square Lands Washington To Begin Us/canada Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.