Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Food!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food!!! (677 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food!!! by lesliejay(m): 2:08am On Jul 29, 2015
When we talk of food, I love food with my whole heart and that's why am not fat. Food will keep you going even if you don't see it in front of you, all you need to do is imagine a plate of efo riro wit locus bean (irun, diced kpomo with shaki (remove the Bobo ooo) and other assorted orishirishi grin placed with pounded yam. Oh! Joyful pounded yam then break it down with happy hour grin cause I believe it will be a happy moment...lol. it will make you lazy after you're through but I bet you will work harder than kuntakunte cheesy. Choi!!! So all this thingd wey I talk now na imagination. God de cry...Good night and dream of correct goat meat join am. mm hmm wink[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Roster Oven Clearanse Sale At Micostar Mall / Harvest Crashes Prices Of Foodstuffs In Kano / Promo Promo Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.