Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Preparing For The CCNA Exam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Preparing For The CCNA Exam (341 Views)

Preparing For Church By Little Boy(pics) / How To Pass Cisco CCNA Exam Quick And Easy! / Network Engineers In Nairaland Pls Advice What To Do To Pass CCNA Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For The CCNA Exam by rishirish4: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2015
You claim contact hours so this is not in preparation for them exam 640-864 very strict Tia we are talking about a product we are not talking about project management knowledge that is whit doesn't count about the use and about all ac our eyes and question just came up about be a contact hours well look at contact hours in a minute so we'll get back to that don’t Larry about it alright the first thing that I would like you to do is I'd like to tell meet to tell you 640-864 I'd like you to tell me who you are because I'm really interested why you are here are you a trainer who will help other people to prepare for the exam are you just studying for the are you here because you generally interested in the PP exam or do you happen to be a business Haughton a all our company.

http://examguidez.com/description-of-640-864-exams/

(1) (Reply)

Realities Of Life / Business At Ease On Earth. By Admin Smsleaf / 31 Petrol Stations Sealed Off In Edo & Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.