Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

For Serious Ladies That Are Truely Searching - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Serious Ladies That Are Truely Searching (526 Views)

Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / Do You Need A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / Single Ladies That Are (16-18)years That Want A Boyfriend That Is (16-18)years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Serious Ladies That Are Truely Searching by mansearch: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2009
When it comes to dating women older than myself, i see as an opportunity not only in loving making but to understudy other potentials she possesses too, especially when she's open minded.

This post is not for any woman, if you are truely looking for a sex partner im here but is not just all about sex. i am a good idealist in terms of business plans, good negotiator in business,good marketer, computer wise, i am a computer programmer, website developer, software engineer just to mention a few.

I tend to understand the jealousy of any woman espcially if she's older than myself.
Older women who have partners that are much younger than them are naturally insecure of their age. This means that they will be insanely jealous of the young women that you talk with even if there is really nothing going on. Understand where they are coming from and try to reassure them. It is not a question of trust. Above all i want to make you happpy
If you are interested, i will most delighted if you will send me mail on search4onelove@gmail.com.
Re: For Serious Ladies That Are Truely Searching by patwhizkid(f): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2009
Chai, nna na wa o. Ode easy o.
Re: For Serious Ladies That Are Truely Searching by mansearch: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2009
Try and understand when some one is serious please. I understand you are almost in every post. Is not all you most reply or make a comment
Re: For Serious Ladies That Are Truely Searching by ikamefa(f): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chineke Gawd! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chei! cheesy
Re: For Serious Ladies That Are Truely Searching by patwhizkid(f): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2009
Mansearch, plz o. I wanted to give an answer 2 ur proposal, but nepa took light. So with d help of my ups, i was able to type what i posted. Ejo, mabinu.
Re: For Serious Ladies That Are Truely Searching by mansearch: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2009
I made a mistake with my mail address. Please take note, it's searching4onelove@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: For Serious Ladies That Are Truely Searching by patwhizkid(f): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2009
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Career Woman / Are Sugar Mummies Really Here? / Need A Beautiful Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.