Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions (28266 Views)

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff / University Of Ibadan Recruits For Academic & Non-academic Staff Positions / Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by rezzy: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Westadon:
Massive what? Whr is d money to do 15 copies of CV

Are you close to any university? Go and make photocopy there, it will be cheaper.

With 1k2, you can photocopy and send application
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Reese1: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hizzy:
As usual their payment will be 700k

@Hizzy...I didn't see salary info on the page. Do you know any of the positions' salary range?

Thanks
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Originalsly: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Send 15 copies of whatever?......I can tell the administration of this University is still stuck in the 1900's. I guess the founder is repeating the same process that he went thru in ehmmm....1960 or 1980 the latest...and I wouldn't be surprised the salary is a bit more than what it was then.
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
freemon50:
They will be asking for 20 copies of CV and level 15 FG guarantors..... undecided kiss... Am coming

Guy the tire me ooo
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Collins87: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
15 copies! If I catch myseif doing it arr.
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by rezzy: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Collins87:
15 copies! If I catch myseif doing it arr.

Wetin go happen. I know you are employed
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by mikkypel(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
To get that job sef is a job.. Next vacancy plz
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
jolayemiafe1:
I wonder where churches now a days are racing to, is it a must to have your own university because others are having it and you what to feel among or what
Mumuni
If they dont think like that how will university come up
Abi how many uni you don get down
Like say people no go benefit from it.
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Agalasis1(m): 5:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Nigerians deceiving Nigerians...

While on campus,many wl pretend dat a particular course is difficult that they wl neva bother reading such coz or topic,just to deceive u.

I stil remember a prof. once told us neva to listen to or believe such students,that they wl go behind u and 'jack' that coz/topic very very well and even get 'A' in it.

Many of such folks,after graduation,stil carry that bad habit wt them.
Them come here telling u they wl not apply because of this and that.
The truth is dat sm of them already av gud jobs,while sm wl be d 1st set to apply or wld av already applied.
They only come here to deceive many.

You better go and do what u want to do without minding them, if u meet up wt d requirements.

For the referee stuff,u can get the letters 4rm them,put them in different envelopes and then address them b4 posting them yourself. Just make sure the hand-writings on the four envelopes are nt d same.(MY OPINION).

Abeg,I dey come make I go piss.

4 Likes

Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Agalasis(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2015

While on campus,many wl pretend dat a particular course is difficult that they wl neva bother reading such coz or topic,just to deceive u.

I stil remember a prof. once told us neva to listen to or believe such students,that they wl go behind u and 'jack' that coz/topic very very well and even get 'A' in it.

The truth is dat sm of them already av gud jobs,while sm wl be d 1st set to apply or wld av already applied.

You better go and do what u want to do without minding them, if u meet up wt d requirements.

For the referee stuff,u can get the letters 4rm them,put them in different envelopes and then address them b4 posting them yourself. Just make sure the hand-writings on the four envelopes are nt d same.(MY OPINION).

Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by bolinchin: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Agalasis:

You took those words out of my mouth or should I rather say my heart?

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Agalasis1(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2015
bolinchin:
You took those words out of my mouth or should I rather say my heart?
that's truly the truth na
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Dannyset(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Bolinchin it's difficult to see where the non acad positions are located on the site. Can only see Acad positions.
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by bolinchin: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Dannyset:
Bolinchin it's difficult to see where the non acad positions are located on the site. Can only see Acad positions.
well google non academic staff vacancies at mountain top university.Wanted to post the actual site i got it from but seems d mods are hiding it.
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by bolinchin: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Www. hotnigerianjobs .that's the site
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by AcetylLily(f): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pls for those that applied for the academic positions have you guys heard from them?
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Blacksodje(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
AcetylLily:
Pls for those that applied for the academic positions have you guys heard from them?
bolinchin:
Www. hotnigerianjobs .that's the site

good evening bro
havent heard anything from those guys yet
could yiu drop youe email address pls
lets have a lil discuss pls
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by call4shola(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello guys, has anyone that applied heard from them? It's over 2 months now, kindly update us.

Thanks.
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by daniel7587: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yea. Got an Invite for screening exercise on Thursday.
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by jigabanty(m): 12:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Folks who went for the Screening exercise, how was it? More than 600 applicants went for the screening exercise.
Re: Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions by Blacksodje(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
daniel7587:
Yea. Got an Invite for screening exercise on Thursday.

was it for both academic n non-academic roles?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? / Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.