Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. (3587 Views)

Chicken Consumers Flay Increased Processing Charges / Very Urgent! Any Tank Farm Available For Sales? / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. by iamnemo(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Farm Fresh Frozen Tasty Tender Halal Whole Chicken availble for sale. Call us 08120852100

All our broilers chicken are grown in Nigeria.When our chickens are ready for market, we have them prepared to the cleanest standards, and we are proud to say they are Halal Certified. Much of our product comes directly from farmers, growers and packing plants. By buying in bulk directly from the source, we eliminate distribution trucks and warehouses, which gets farm fresh food to you fresher and cheaper.

Freezing In the Goodness

Our frozen chicken is blast chilled or flash frozen to preserve as much nutrition, texture and freshness as possible. A quick freezing process prevents the fluid inside the chicken from turning into large crystals, which can cause faster deterioration in texture and nutrition.

Flash-frozen chicken has a nutritional profile similar to fresh chicken's, as the process does not use any preservatives. Our modern freezing technologies lock in freshness, meaning that a lot of your frozen favourites can be cooked straight from the freezer, and because our products are frozen at their peak, remain in perfect condition until you are ready to use them.

We only sell in bulk for now 25Kg and above.

We have them in various sizes ranging from 1.1 to 1.5kg at a very low price starting from 750 per KG

If you are purchasing outside of Abuja please don't hesitate to call us for affordable quotes.

We look forward to your business.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Wow.

This is really nice.

Can we buy eggs from u on whole sale?
Re: Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. by iamnemo(m): 1:01am On Jul 30, 2015
Thanks for stopping by smiley
Yes you can. Let me know the quantity you want please. I look forward to your business.

kennygee:
Wow.

This is really nice.

Can we buy eggs from u on whole sale?
Re: Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. by Sleeksylvia(f): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2015
iamnemo:
Thanks for stopping by smiley
Yes you can. Let me know the quantity you want please. I look forward to your business.

Nice work... Really motivating. I also want to go into poultry. I love ur battery cages where d eggs roll out after being laid. What's d mechanism behind it? How many birds (layers and broilers) do u advice I can start with? Many thanks
Re: Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. by iamnemo(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2015
Thank you. But I will recommend you to go into the marketing aspect for starters. There is much more money to be made there. And you don't get to invest nothing. You only buy when you have a demand. Even though its N10 you make on each crate. Its a start.Go to hotels, bakeries, around you. Tell them you can supply egg to them at N750-N780 per crate. For malls and supermarkets though you need to have a packaged egg with your brand name. You can supply to them in 30pcs or 15pcs ,12pcs or 6pcs you can set the price however you like. What will set you apart is how neat your eggs are and a good package attracts customers too.

I can give you N730 if you order 100. So you do the math.smiley

Hope this helps.

Sleeksylvia:

Nice work... Really motivating. I also want to go into poultry. I love ur battery cages where d eggs roll out after being laid. What's d mechanism behind it? How many birds (layers and broilers) do u advice I can start with? Many thanks
Re: Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. by Sleeksylvia(f): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
iamnemo:
Thank you. But I will recommend you to go into the marketing aspect for starters. There is much more money to be made there. And you don't get to invest nothing. You only buy when you have a demand. Even though its N10 you make on each crate. Its a start.Go to hotels, bakeries, around you. Tell them you can supply egg to them at N750-N780 per crate. For malls and supermarkets though you need to have a packaged egg with your brand name. You can supply to them in 30pcs or 15pcs ,12pcs or 6pcs you can set the price however you like. What will set you apart is how neat your eggs are and a good package attracts customers too.

I can give you N730 if you order 100. So you do the math.smiley

Hope this helps.

WoW! Didn't think of that. I'm in PH. So I guess we can start a partnership. Even in d frozen chicken aspect. Thanks
Re: Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. by iamnemo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
smiley I look forward to your business.

Sleeksylvia:

WoW! Didn't think of that. I'm in PH. So I guess we can start a partnership. Even in d frozen chicken aspect. Thanks
Re: Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. by Popsicle: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Hi. Pls do you have chicken for sale and how much is it going for. Thanks
Re: Frozen chicken fresh from farm available for sale. by Issygirl(f): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Frozen chicken for sale,100percent natural 1050naira per kg. Location Benin city 08148502496

(1) (Reply)

Cbn: Boosting Markets With Creative Policies / My Daily Routine As a freelancer / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.