Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Edusko Help Student And Parent Find School For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edusko Help Student And Parent Find School For Free (478 Views)

IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edusko Help Student And Parent Find School For Free by Ademurph1(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2015
Edusko Helps Students And Parents Find The Right School For Free
Since you can find Hotels that meet your specific in Nigeria and you can also find Cabs that can come pick you up from your destination, how about finding the right schools in your location. With Edusko, that is now possible as they have provided an online solution to help Parents and students find and choose the right schools.
Jide Ayegbusi, Edusko’s Marketing Manager claims that Edusko is poised to help African parents who are finding it increasingly difficult to place their children in the right schools do so with ease free of charge.
‘In a world where it is becoming increasingly difficult for parents to make informed decisions in placing their wards in right schools, edusko.com is poised to furnish parents with necessary information about available good schools in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Europe and America’, says Jide.

Explaining why edusko.com is beyond a regular directory, the Account/Content Manager of edusko.com, Bukola Owobello states that:
With Edusko school finders can interact and connect more with over a million schools available in Africa, Europe and America. “Edusko is not just a mere directory, listing schools’ contact information alone, but a rich school content platform that can guide parents and students to make wise choices”, Bukola says.

I tried navigating to the site and noticed that apart from finding schools, you can even find private tutors if need be.
As always, great initiative! With the right marketing push, this can be like Hotels.ng for Schools!
What do you think? Can this solution thrive in Africa?
in

(1) (Reply)

FP Or FTC: Which Is The Most Celeberated On Nairaland? / Nasarrawa State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Screening Execise Is On / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra 2015/2016 INTERNSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.