Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Chuzzyblog To Give Away Recharge Card Pin On Www.chuzzyblog.com By 12:30pm Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chuzzyblog To Give Away Recharge Card Pin On Www.chuzzyblog.com By 12:30pm Today (566 Views)

Saint Obi To Give Fans N100k Recharge Cards On His Birthday, Fans Hail Him (pics / Photos:phyno Share His Bbm Pin On Facebook / BUSTED!! Fans Blast Kcee Over Fake Recharge Card Give-away [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuzzyblog To Give Away Recharge Card Pin On Www.chuzzyblog.com By 12:30pm Today by chuzzyofficial(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
I really appreciate you all that have been reading my blog on a daily basis, and also, those who are going to start reading from today. I want to say a big thanks to you all.

There are lots of packages to come on this blog soon, so stay glued to my posts as i am determined to get you detailed and accurate information of happenings in and out of Nigeria.

By 12:30pm, today July 29, 2015, i will be giving out Recharge pins to 4 lucky winners. The cards to be featured are (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT).

I will post the pins in a picture format and the fastest eyes & fingers gets it. Stay tuned!!

Once you are able to recharge any of the pins, reply to that post with your NAME, and LOCATION!

Thanks!
Like My Page on the Sidebar for regular updates.....

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/chuzzyblog-to-give-away-recharge-card.html

Re: Chuzzyblog To Give Away Recharge Card Pin On Www.chuzzyblog.com By 12:30pm Today by chuzzyofficial(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Few Mins to go.... are you rea..........................dy? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: Chuzzyblog To Give Away Recharge Card Pin On Www.chuzzyblog.com By 12:30pm Today by CEtoO(f): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is wa o
Re: Chuzzyblog To Give Away Recharge Card Pin On Www.chuzzyblog.com By 12:30pm Today by chuzzyofficial(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
CEtoO:
Is wa o

only 1 winner dropped a comment
Re: Chuzzyblog To Give Away Recharge Card Pin On Www.chuzzyblog.com By 12:30pm Today by cheddahboy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Drop the card here if u want me to visit.
Re: Chuzzyblog To Give Away Recharge Card Pin On Www.chuzzyblog.com By 12:30pm Today by CEtoO(f): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
cheddahboy:
Drop the card here if u want me to visit.
Abi o

(1) (Reply)

New Music: French Montana Feat. Chris Brown & Migos – ‘moses’ / Creep! Tyga Shamelessly Raps About Penetrating Kylie Jenner / Tyga Drops Explicit Song About Kylie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.