Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. (1317 Views)

About Johnson Sulaiman And Stephanie Otobo:the Questions, The Truth. / What Are The Questions You Will Ask God When You Get To Heaven? / Hajj Stampede & The Questions Begging For Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Bakrabas: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
To whom it may concern,i will like the so call religius people to defend their religions base on their books as it was stated.some religions were fabricated and imposed on the society.the words of jesus can be found in the book of matthew,mark,luke and john any others are fallacies or "he said" or report.1.where in the bible did jesus/God mention christainity.2.where in the bible did jesus say "every sunday go to church".3.what are the christian mode of warship.4.how many time did the word "bible" appear in the bible.5.what is the religion of jesus.6.where in the bible did jesus celebrat xmas.7.what chapter is december 25th.8.which version of the bible did jesus use.9.if truly the xtian are following jesus and his deed they shouldnt marry.10.the bible say whosever die on the cross is an accurse one,what about jesus.warning:plz use only mat,mark,luk,john to ans the quests because dos are d fairly buks dat cntain som jesus words
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
OP.. But do you know that Jesus was a gay?

1 Like

Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Bakrabas: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
haaa brother,that's a bombshell on the face of christendom.they claim to follow the deeds and actions of jesus they forget that jesus neva married nor give birth.but today christains do marry n giv birth except som mother and father in katholic
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

No he wasn't. He married Mary Magdalene and fathered a daughter named Sophia
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Zedric:

No he wasn't. He married Mary Magdalene and fathered a daughter named Sophia

The unnamed disciple in the book of John was his gay wife
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Hiploko(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mad op and crazy comments.... Frustrated lots

1 Like

Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by ByfireByfire: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bakrabas:
To whom it may concern,i will like the so call religius people to defend their religions base on their books as it was stated.some religions were fabricated and imposed on the society.the words of jesus can be found in the book of matthew,mark,luke and john any others are fallacies or "he said" or report.1.where in the bible did jesus/God mention christainity.2.where in the bible did jesus say "every sunday go to church".3.what are the christian mode of warship.4.how many time did the word "bible" appear in the bible.5.what is the religion of jesus.6.where in the bible did jesus celebrat xmas.7.what chapter is december 25th.8.which version of the bible did jesus use.9.if truly the xtian are following jesus and his deed they shouldnt marry.10.the bible say whosever die on the cross is an accurse one,what about jesus.warning:plz use only mat,mark,luk,john to ans the quests because dos are d fairly buks dat cntain som jesus words

Jehova witness under the hood. Jesus Didn't marry cos He clearly knew he was going to die. In several places he extoled and honored marriage as is ordained by God starting from the marriage at Cana to his Preachings on marriage and his choosing marriage apostles.
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Bakrabas: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Jehova witness under the hood. Jesus Didn't marry cos He clearly knew he was going to die. In several places he extoled and honored marriage as is ordained by God starting from the marriage at Cana to his Preachings on marriage and his choosing marriage apostles.
you violated the rules but you are pardoned.bring ur proof to back up ur point
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Bakrabas: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Hiploko:
Mad op and crazy comments.... Frustrated lots
use matthew mark luke john to ans the quests
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Eddlad: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Bakrabas:

Am tempted to believe your are not religiously affiliated,but you have asked such pertinent questions it goes to validate the fact that "God can use a bent stick to draw a straight line afterwards he will discard it."

l urge all bible practioners to be vigilant and refrain from unbiblical practices.

Nonetheless some your comments need answering but . won't attempt them until am clear what you stand to gain.
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Bakrabas: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Eddlad:

Am tempted to believe your are not religiously affiliated,but you have asked such pertinent questions it goes to validate the fact that "God can use a bent stick to draw a straight line afterwards he will discard it."

l urge all bible practioners to be vigilant and refrain from unbiblical practices.

Nonetheless some your comments need answering but . won't attempt them until am clear what you stand to gain.
what i want to gain is that,my friend ans the afforementioned quest if truly christianity was mentioned in the bible.bro defend ur falacy religion
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Eddlad: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Bakrabas:
what i want to gain is that,my friend ans the afforementioned quest if truly christianity was mentioned in the bible.bro defend ur falacy religion

Would you become one if I tell you how it came about?
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Bakrabas: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Eddlad:

Would you become one if I tell you how it came about?
let there be no compulsion in religion.librate urself 4rm d fabricated religion established by apostle paul afta d demise of jesus.jesus throughout his life never utter d word christianity.if u r bold enough lets kip d dynamite sparkin.ans d quest bro
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Eddlad: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Bakrabas:
let there be no compulsion in religion.librate urself 4rm d fabricated religion established by apostle paul afta d demise of jesus.jesus throughout his life never utter d word christianity.if u r bold enough lets kip d dynamite sparkin.ans d quest bro

What would you rather it be called?
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Scholar8200(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Bakrabas:
Religion of Jesus?! Very funny. Jesus taught about marriage in Matthew 19! And why did He not force Peter and the rest to chase away their wives? (He even healed Peter's sick mother-in-law!.)

Kindly note that Jesus did not come to establish a religion! He came to reconcile us back to God!
John 1:12,13

12 But to all who have received him—those who believe in his name—he has given the right to become God’s children 13 —children not born by human parents or by human desire or a husband’s decision, but by God.

As regards the Bible, It consists of the Torah, Psalms and the Prophets (all were quoted by Christ), and the Gospels & Epistles. Christ already endorsed the Epistles when He said to His Apostles:

John 15:27
and you also will testify, because you have been with me from the beginning.

The Word Bible means Book; a book that comprises the Scriptures that Christ repeatedly referred His disciples and the Pharisees to!

Sunday,the first day of the week was adopted by the early disciples simply because that was the day of Christ's Resurrection, however, they met on other days too, just like it's done today.
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Scholar8200(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Bakrabas:
Kindly show me where Paul also uttered 'd word christianity'!
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Bakrabas: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=Scholar8200 post=36422711]
Religion of Jesus?! Very funny. Jesus taught about marriage in Matthew 19! And why did He not force Peter and the rest to chase away their wives? (He even healed Peter's sick mother-in-law!.)

Kindly note that Jesus did not come to establish a religion! He came to reconcile us back to God!
John 1:12,13

12 But to all who have received him—those who believe in his name—he has given the right to become God’s children 13 —children not born by human parents or by human desire or a husband’s decision, but by God.

As regards the Bible, It consists of the Torah, Psalms and the Prophets (all were quoted by Christ), and the Gospels & Epistles. Christ already endorsed the Epistles when He said to His Apostles:

John 15:27
and you also will testify, because you have been with me from the beginning.

if Jesus did not aware of xtanity then christianity is not a religion because jesus did nt preach xtianity bt 2 bring us bk 2 God.Evrytin ws invented afta jesus plus bible
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Scholar8200(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Bakrabas:
if Jesus did not aware of xtanity then christianity is not a religion because Jesus did nt preach xtianity bt 2 bring us bk 2 God.Evrytin ws invented afta Jesus plus bible
The highlighted is correct; Rather, true believers accept and follow the faith of Christ! Reconciliation to God by faith in Christ!

John 1:12
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

This is also the focus of the Gospels and the Epistles!
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Bakrabas: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Scholar8200:

The highlighted is correct; Rather, true believers accept and follow the faith of Christ! Reconciliation to God by faith in Christ!

John 1:12
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

This is also the focus of the Gospels and the Epistles!
brother your own christianity stand-out.in john 1:16 you made mention of...become sons of God.Don't you think that this chapter negates john 3:16...that he gave us his only begotten son. now that there's no christianity evidence in the bible,then what's your religion
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Scholar8200(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bakrabas:
brother your own christianity stand-out.in john 1:16 you made mention of...become sons of God.Don't you think that this chapter negates john 3:16...that he gave us his only begotten son. now that there's no christianity evidence in the bible,then what's your religion
John 1:12. It does not negate John 3:16, rather it explains it. Nowhere were believers in Christ called Only Begotten Sons! We receive the right or the privilege to become the sons of God through faith in Jesus-The Only Begotten:

5 to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Galatians 4:5,6

Was man (Adam) made to practise religion? I trow not! When you read the Gospels and Epistles, what you find is a Union , a depth of intimacy between the Father and the Son and that was what Jesus came to restore- Life in God through Union with the Father by faith in the Son:
John 17:23
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

This is why we call it Reconciliation through Christ or Redemption:
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Bakrabas: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=Scholar8200 post=36426754] John 1:12. It does not negate John 3:16, rather it explains it. Nowhere were believers in Christ called Only Begotten Sons! We receive the right or the privilege to become the sons of God through faith in Jesus-The Only Begotten:

5 to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Was man (Adam) made to practise religion? I trow not! When you read the Gospels and Epistles, what you find is a Union , a depth of intimacy between the Father and the Son and that was what Jesus came to restore- Life in God through Union with the Father by faith in the Son:
John 17:23
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou

if we are all sons of God why someone is his only begotten son.john 3:16 new testame
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Scholar8200(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bakrabas:

if we are all sons of God why someone is his only begotten son.john 3:16 new testame
Only those who believe on His Name (not mental assent) receive the power to become the sons of God.
I did not say we are all! Even John 1:11,12 shows that that right is only for those that received Him for Who He is!

Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Bakrabas: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Scholar8200:
Only those who believe on His Name (not mental assent) receive the power to become the sons of God.
I did not say we are all! Even John 1:11,12 shows that that right is only for those that received Him for Who He is!

according to john jesus was his only begotten son.the words of jesus are in matt,mark,luke,john...not jesus that wrote the galatians book all these are reports or d word like "he said"
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Scholar8200(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bakrabas:
according to john jesus was his only begotten son.the words of jesus are in matt,mark,luke,john...not jesus that wrote the galatians book all these are reports or d word like "he said"

So, did John 1:12 say we were all going to become only begottens too? Did he not say that to those who believed, they were given the right or privilege (just like you give an adopted child) to become the sons of God.
Re: The Questions Most So Call "Religius People" Dogde. by Anas09: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brother Jcross. I so love you, because u spend time to answer everybody who wants to Malign the word of God. Me, I would rather ignore this type. When I meet a seeker, I'll discuss with him. This one is not worth it.
I met him in one Christianity/Islam forum asking this same stupid question. I was in a good mood then, I took time to answer him. Here he is again. I can't believe people can be this stupid in one life time.
His small brian, what is left of what allah has eaten can not tell him that Islam is not Christianity and Yahwey is not allah.
Mohammed had named his religion before he began it, he had name his book before he started copying and pasting other people's work. Him alone determined what goes into the book and what doesn't. Allah spoke to him alone, till date allah died a natural dead. As mohammed died, allah also died.
Stupid Ops, go and ask ur imams why allah doesn't reveal himself to any of them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bible Study: God’s Power In Action / Archaeological Evidence Verifying Biblical Cities / Consider this Hummer Church Bus Automatic for 2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.