Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Cars Sales Job In Abuja - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars Sales Job In Abuja (446 Views)

Buy, Sell, Rent, And Find A Job In The Middle East & Africa / Buy, Sell, Rent, And Find A Job In The Middle East / 2015 Brand New Cars Sales 08132682481 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cars Sales Job In Abuja by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello friends,my name is momodu.i stay in Abuja around apo axis in wumba,i really love cars and I wud love to be a renowned car salesman in time to come.i wud need help knowing more about car delarship and am hoping to get a place to gain the experience on how to import and all the necessary paper works,I dnt mind volunteering for now .Please anyone in need of someone to work part time or full time should kindly assist me.I am a graduate and I intend being self employed soon.thank u
Re: Cars Sales Job In Abuja by Flye: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
You have come to the right place, their are so many top guns here in Nairaland auto section, just study the section for one or more weeks to identify them, u can contact them individually.

I know many of them are either base in Lagos or outside Nigeria and they will want to have a link in Abuja, u can start from their.

I also know some that are base here in Abuja but do your findings and contact them.
Re: Cars Sales Job In Abuja by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Flye:
You have come to the right place, their are so many top guns here in Nairaland auto section, just study the section for one or more weeks to identify them, u can contact them individually.

I know many of them are either base in Lagos or outside Nigeria and they will want to have a link in Abuja, u can start from their.

I also know some that are base here in Abuja but do your findings and contact them.
Thanks bro,I really appreciate your contribution and concern.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toks Toyota Camry XLE Full Option @1.2 Last Offer / Registered Grandy Cherokee Jeep Limited Of 01 For 470k Call 08059036172 / Honda Accord EOD Tokunbo 2004 Model 1.249,999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.