Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Room Girl - Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Room Girl - Joke (689 Views)

Its_dry_jokes_wednesday!! Drop Your Driest Joke! / *waec* Joke Of D Day / When Your Torch Made You The Coolest Kid In The Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Room Girl - Joke by Godblessyou: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
A man just returned to the nation from London and was searching for a young lady to get down this evening with.

His companion acquainted a young lady with him and they both wanted to meet one another later in the night. In the night, he got to an inn to book a space for them to meet and chose to call the young lady.

He called saying, ”I’m attempting to get a space for us, I’m at Odus Hotel.” The young lady said, ”No don’t, It’s excessively lavish and the offices is not justified regardless of that money, check Hotel Excel, it is better yet Wellington is the best.”

He said, ”Okay. I’ll attempt Wellington.” The young lady said, ”When you get to Wellington, don’t consume space 121, the bed is not sufficiently solid, If they give you room 208, don’t take it, cause the AC is bad.

Room 315 is better yet the hot side of the shower is terrible. However attempt room 421, in spite of the fact that it’s difficult to Continue....
Re: The Room Girl - Joke by importexpert(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
this is what i refer to as gbesele.
Re: The Room Girl - Joke by holyteeboy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
This joke is as dry as the fufu i ate

(1) (Reply)

Baby Lizard / Joke Of The Day Very Hilarious / If U Dot Laugh After Watching This Video, I Will Resign As Jokes President!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.