Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,039 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Help! Can't Pass Adsense First Stage. Reply Is Insufficient Content Always! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Can't Pass Adsense First Stage. Reply Is Insufficient Content Always! (691 Views)

What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content / Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem / Help - Can't Install A Web Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Can't Pass Adsense First Stage. Reply Is Insufficient Content Always! by kingstylo01(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Fellow webmasters, i need help o! I have applied for adsense 3 times, but i can't pass the first stage. They always reply me with insufficient contents, whereas i have over 40 posts, each not less than 600 words.

What error am i still commiting? How can i scale the insufficient content wahala?

Here is my URL http://slytechspot..com
Re: Help! Can't Pass Adsense First Stage. Reply Is Insufficient Content Always! by Warlord3000(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Go to www.wordcounter.net paste any of your post there and see if your word count reaches 500 per post..

Reason is simple..... 20 post with minimum of 500 words with help you scale the hurdle..

More text.. Less image
. It's that straightforward..

Try to do that and see the speed you will be booked to second phase wink
Re: Help! Can't Pass Adsense First Stage. Reply Is Insufficient Content Always! by kingstylo01(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Warlord3000:
Go to www.wordcounter.net paste any of your post there and see if your word count reaches 500 per post..

Reason is simple..... 20 post with minimum of 500 words with help you scale the hurdle..

More text.. Less image
. It's that straightforward..

Try to do that and see the speed you will be booked to second phase wink
thanks a lot boss. Will do just that.
Re: Help! Can't Pass Adsense First Stage. Reply Is Insufficient Content Always! by Warlord3000(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
kingstylo01:
thanks a lot boss. Will do just that.

You are welcome.... Best of luck wink
Re: Help! Can't Pass Adsense First Stage. Reply Is Insufficient Content Always! by goalburner(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Warlord3000:

You are welcome.... Best of luck wink

Please I need help to prescribe the suitable webhost I can use for my website. I want my potential site to be based on musical downloads such as , notjustok.com that people can login to download musics.
I learnt webhosts varies with sizes of diskspaces and memories, that's why am seeking help before I fall victim of unkown.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Driver Issues In Windows 10 / I Need A Forum Like Nairaland On Blogger Plaform / Odoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.