Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

OMG! LOOK At What Comedian Bovi Was Staring At While He Was On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! LOOK At What Comedian Bovi Was Staring At While He Was On Stage (847 Views)

Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! LOOK At What Comedian Bovi Was Staring At While He Was On Stage by horizonhotspot(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
As recently shared by Nigerian Comedian, Bovi on his Instagram page.

He captioned, “I LOVE COLOUR BLACK! I CANT SEE BLACK AND NOT STARE. I LOVE EVERYTHING BLACK! EVEN WHEN I GAVE SOMEONE A BLACK EYE, I STARTED TO ADMIRE IT!”

Source: http://entnewstoday..com/2015/07/omg-look-at-what-comedian-bovi-was.html

Re: OMG! LOOK At What Comedian Bovi Was Staring At While He Was On Stage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hehehehegrin dem catch amgrin
Re: OMG! LOOK At What Comedian Bovi Was Staring At While He Was On Stage by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
What's really with guys and yansh

Just meat and skinangry I really don't understand,what we use to sit,sh!t,fart...embarassed
Re: OMG! LOOK At What Comedian Bovi Was Staring At While He Was On Stage by icewinz(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Anything you do d must talk? U stare na problem!...u no stare-u b gay? (chia). We all do what he is doing jare. And in MI voice-him self be human beign woo...
Re: OMG! LOOK At What Comedian Bovi Was Staring At While He Was On Stage by saxwizard(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
bovi my man
Re: OMG! LOOK At What Comedian Bovi Was Staring At While He Was On Stage by 400billionman: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
The guy no get sense.

Why post it on instagram by himself? Make him respect his wife small.
Re: OMG! LOOK At What Comedian Bovi Was Staring At While He Was On Stage by iphanyiuma(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
The yarsh be like those. Round bread way soak for. Water.... undecided
Re: OMG! LOOK At What Comedian Bovi Was Staring At While He Was On Stage by IamOpemipo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
See soft yansh on g string embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See A Photo Of Joke Silva & Her Sisters / Homeless Man Showed Off Some Of His Football Skills In Streets Of Madrid (video/ / Dead Babies Washed Ashore As Migrants Tries To Cross To Europe(DISTRESSING PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.