Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Make Money With Your Research Projects. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money With Your Research Projects. (558 Views)

Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? / Here's How To Make Money With MMM. Invest Wisely! / $25 Bonus: How To Make Money With Payoneer Refer A Friend Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Your Research Projects. by 1manb(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gone are those days when we dump our projects simply because we've graduated from school. Some of us can't even remember where our projects are.
Well, if you've graduated from the university and you can still remember where your project is, then drop your phone number here and I will tell you what to do.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Research Projects. by omobs(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
Re: How To Make Money With Your Research Projects. by Phembest86: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: How To Make Money With Your Research Projects. by Yeecar(m): 1:52am On Jul 30, 2015
1manb:
Gone are those days when we dump our projects simply because we've graduated from school. Some of us can't even remember where our projects are.
Well, if you've graduated from the university and you can still remember where your project is, then drop your phone number here and I will tell you what to do.

how??
Re: How To Make Money With Your Research Projects. by 1manb(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Success depends on knowing what people need and satisfying those needs in the shortest possible time.
Many students, including undergraduates and postgraduates, are in dire need of already finished projects relevant to their studies. Going to the school library these days, is pastime because there are cartloads of obsolete projects stocked in the library shelf.
Can you be of help by having your projects uploaded on the web for these students to access them right at the comfort of their homes, in exchange for a price?
The ball is in your court.

As for those who have submitted their phone numbers, kudos. I hope these numbers are WhatsApp numbers cause I'm sending a video on what to do to the first 20 WhatsApp numbers. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

If Everyway You Think Of Making Money onLine DidNot Work You have Never Try This / In Need Of Ready Investors / Complete POS Software For Boutiques, Eateries, Pharmacies And Supermarkets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.