Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage (4012 Views)

Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful / Comedian Bovi Shares His Childhood Photos / Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by goldrush111(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
As recently shared by Nigerian Comedian, Bovi on his Instagram page.
He captioned,

“I LOVE COLOUR BLACK! I CANT SEE BLACK AND NOT STARE. I LOVE EVERYTHING BLACK! EVEN WHEN I GAVE SOMEONE A BLACK EYE, I STARTED TO ADMIRE IT!”

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/07/hilarious-comedian-bovi-shares-photo-of-him-staring-at-fans-a-on-stage-see-photo-caption/

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by wisefizz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
sad
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by dubylhover(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
damn..its allowed
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by dhardline(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thought this guy is married...it starts with staring before you know it you'll be singing it is the work of the devil to your wife.But on second thought he has money and women love money so she'll probably get over it. undecided

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by MrFlavvor(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
what is hilarious about this?

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by madmadu(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
maybe he is admiring d waist chain
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by redgem(f): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Men.........*mtcheeeew* and he is a married man..

If I'm his wife and I see this picture, I will do squats for an hour, go lingerie shopping..cook his favourite dish and when he comes home and to the room, I will show him what I've got, give him 5mins lap dance, smile at him, hot french kiss then finallÿ a dirty slap...night love will be the last thing I'd say

5 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by Xtristolink: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
goldrush111:
As recently shared by Nigerian Comedian, Bovi on his Instagram page.
He captioned,

“I LOVE COLOUR BLACK! I CANT SEE BLACK AND NOT STARE. I LOVE EVERYTHING BLACK! EVEN WHEN I GAVE SOMEONE A BLACK EYE, I STARTED TO ADMIRE IT!”

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/07/hilarious-comedian-bovi-shares-photo-of-him-staring-at-fans-a-on-stage-see-photo-caption/
what else could be running in his brain as he stairs other than sex?

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by Jayjay0(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
redgem:

If I'm his wife and I see this picture, I will do squats for an hour, go lingerie shopping..cook his favourite dish and when he comes home and to the room, I will show him what I've got, give him 5mins lap dance, smile at him, hot french kiss then finallÿ a dirty slap...night love will be the last thing I'd say
Jealously at its highest peak.

Would that stop him from staring??
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by redgem(f): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jayjay0:

Jealously at its highest peak.

Would that stop him from staring??

Would that stop you from staring?
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by Yustash001(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
redgem:

wow....very romantic...you are not looking bad though...
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by Jayjay0(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
redgem:

Would that stop you from staring?
It won't
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by pretydiva(f): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wat d hell is dis thread?
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by LesbianBoy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
@OP That is not a fan. That is Pearl of soundcity. The picture was taken in 2013 and he was not 'caught', it was deliberate. Btw, this one bovi still has this picture hmmmm........i hope he is not lusting after her ass for real undecided
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
I knew he had a reason for staying at the BACK to view the BACK grin
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
redgem:

Damn! dts sexy..
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by ammy4goodies(f): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by Richiy(f): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
dhardline:
Thought this guy is married...it starts with staring before you know it you'll be singing it is the work of the devil to your wife.But on second thought he has money and women love money so she'll probably get over it. undecided

Don't take it too seriously. The guy does comedy for a living.
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by nikkiking(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
He was carried away.
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by redgem(f): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
fabiano09:
Damn! dts sexy..
grin
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by redgem(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jayjay0:
It won't
Really?
Then I've got nothing else to say to you
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by nicerichard05: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Window shopping is allowed. Lolz grin
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by dkronicle(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
redgem:

hmm me that thought u were a church gyal.. Badest
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by dkronicle(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Supported.. Black is beau
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by HyDef(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Black on Back.
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by redgem(f): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
dkronicle:
hmm me that thought u were a church gyal.. Badest

I'm a church girl joor grin
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
redgem:

angry
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by kenedy175(m): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2015
See how he's looking like his life depends on it
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by denedene(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2015
that should be pearl of soundcity n if this is recent then i guess bovi really wants to smash that azz cause it's second time I've seen him admiring her butt. anyways! its allowed
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by Chestar5(f): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2015
BOVI which kind rubbish you post, how is this funny nowangry angry,
Re: HILARIOUS!! Comedian Bovi Shares Photo Of Him Staring At Fan’s A** On Stage by deanoffaculty: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Look on Bovi! Looking is free.......no monthly subscription! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Buchi’s Marriage Hit The Rocks Over Wife Rukky Abusing Him / Veteran Actor Sola Olaibi Aka Mr Gaji Celebrates Birthday Today / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Curves On Angel Wings For Halloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.