Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3421711 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
boboLIL:
mk our wish work out oh
Amen o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Make I go back to. My hood.... Sexuality section... If you r looking for me... Come over there... I go de peep shaa..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
A guy just tweeted this -"@4otunba: Corpers on 2month now no federal govt allawee, na from clap dance dei start o.. Federal civil servant beware.".
Make dem no just use allawee play with us o,our set badt gan o,we go hack Asdo rock o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Yea. It should.

Nah. They don't matter.

But since you've paid, why don't u visit your school and sort tinz out
I was told by jamb officials that I don't need to regularise. They said since my Jamb Reg no is Valid, and that I have been sent a letter of admission through JAMB to my school, there shouldn't be any need for that. Only peeps who doesn't meet the cut off mark are the only ones meant to regularise. How true is that bro? Am so confused and dejected at the moment.., and time is running out.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, I no want babes jhor.. Na survey I come here come do

10 Categories Of People You Will Meet In NYSC 2016 Thread cheesy
hahahaha grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
SomebodysMrs:
evening GC.... I just have some questions to ask o
1.why has no one created a thread for Borno PCM?
2.How can i convince my parents to stop crying, that my unauthorized posting to borno doesn't mean i'll be serving or camping there?
3.How certain is it that those deployed to these troubled states would be granted their various states of choice once they apply for redeployment?
finally on a lighter note;
abeg who get chilled kunu and hot iyerioke bread.....cos i need to celebrate my posting fake or real! my big head predicted this nysc people! cool grin
Cold kerosene and raw cassava dey grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Lyndalyn55(f): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Team Borno... am loving it despite my parent disappointment
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
boboLIL:
na same prayer naw.. Lol

Dae ur lane jare,no allow God tink say na same prayer we dae pray,me no want Delta fa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
eaglevision:

I be gay nw,all these babes no dae shack me@all,are u gay? I like ur lips bro! Bwahahahah
grin grin
GAY ALERT!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
tosyne2much:

Lol. i don imagine how that list go be.
the clueless
the gurus
the jobless
the searching searchers etc. shey i dey on the lane?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
tosyne2much:

Mention me for that one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
boboLIL:
Make I go back to. My hood.... Sexuality section... If you r looking for me... Come over there... I go de peep shaa..
eyan ozila and dem onihaxy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
CaptainKool15:
Pls is the link now going through..??

Fake or real, I just want to see mine.

Thanks
CaptainKool baba, no worry u go dey aiite as dose wey dey go Borno don dey aiite
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shammak:
grin grin Hn no need submit CV
cc justified10
wood engr kor, wood supplier ni.

abeg, wat of my spinxytinxy? who has seen her around golden city today?
I dey miss dat babe..

katerine7 nko gan?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
eaglevision:

Bros sha no tey come,all these undergraduates go finish the dodo ikire ,dem dn dae Ado igbeyin o

cheesy

Okay na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lyndalyn55:
Team Borno... am loving it despite my parent disappointment
I like ur spirt jare, we need more peeps like u to end insurgency in the north
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by banke2: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2016

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ozila(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
lol, he will return.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Lol. i don imagine how that list go be.
the clueless
the gurus
the jobless
the searching searchers etc. shey i dey on the lane?
Hahahaha lmao cheesy

Baba, u don kuku sabi dem wella... Maa kuku leave you make u drop the thread cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by inyenekere(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=LogoDWhiz post=42872303]Cc: dapaiks

From my own understanding of things and knowledge of NYSC. It's not that easy to change the postings.

Firstly and majorly. There are several factors in place when posting is happening.

They can't just change a few code. They'll have to do that for everyone.

Secondly, the way it was designed(from my understanding), our input determines it's output. Now that, we've already inputed and I guess the details are in database, will they now start searching for each student and applying the principle.

The beauty of the program is that, as a PCM completes it, it automatically redeploys.
If this application is to be applied to already posted PCMs, they will have to start from the first person that submitted and start the program all over again till it reaches the last. Remember that peeps are still registering. Except they shut down their portal!

Factors that are considered are state of origin with the state of university. Also with the states visited.

And importantly, the states visited.

Then the program will take into fact, the amount of students from a particular school posted to a state, amount of 'a particular course' in a state, amount of 'a particular class of degree' in a particular state and other factors not known to me.

These points above make it hard for NYSC to just decide to tweak it.

There are some programs that once they are built, it'll be hard to tweak, except you want it to being out errors!

pressy, ur write-up is equally well-presented...these are the future engrs of Ds gr8t country...I'm really impressed, this really shows dat we are areal graduates (we did go uni to look uche face)
more contributions...pls

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
ozila:

lol, he will return.
He wan finish the vaseline 2nite
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Lyndalyn55(f): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

I like ur spirt jare, we need more peeps like u to end insurgency in the north
. The beautiful thing about this place is the easy redeployment. So u are entitle to ur point of view... grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha lmao cheesy

Baba, u don kuku sabi dem wella... Maa kuku leave you make u drop the thread cheesy
no, nah u be the top 10 boss. nobody can do it better than you. finish ur job and make sure u put those humors we know u 4.
#Doffmyhatfortheboss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
merikims:
as Nysc don hang us for air so...I get one question to ask,I fit use white bum short n singlet for camp?plus I wan print my callup number for the singlet carry go church for special prayers to maintain my cul location.....who is with me?it is time to take it to the alter#keepmycallupnumber.
deariee dat one na old case for my church o... because as i dey talk to u so ma CUN dey with ma reverend bible... Na unto spiritual tinzz... D deful is a lier and NYSC is a looser grin
merikims:
as Nysc don hang us for air so...I get one question to ask,I fit use white bum short n singlet for camp?plus I wan print my callup number for the singlet carry go church for special prayers to maintain my cul location.....who is with me?it is time to take it to the alter#keepmycallupnumber.
deariee dat one na old case for my church o... because i dey talk to u so ma CUN dey with ma reverend bible... Na unto spiritual tinzz... D deful is a lier and NYSC is a looser

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FASH23(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Evening evryone... Pls i can do the reg 2moro? Sum1 told me i can only do it during d week days
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SomebodysMrs(f): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shammak
Cold kerosene and raw cassava dey grin

chai! you're a wicked somborri o! angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fraiser:
wetin I do agan, shey I no fit award contract give person wey I know say go fit do am well
How u take know say she fit do am well
She sef never talk say she don agree
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
FASH23:
Evening evryone... Pls i can do the reg 2moro? Sum1 told me i can only do it during d week days
U can do it anytime 24/7.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kbs468:
grin
Abeg, villageGOAT, please, what informed your decision to name your moniker as such?

Is it because you want to be mentioned as one of the funniest monikers on Nairaland?

Or it's just to catch attention of all?

even if the latter is not the intention, but it has already achieved that already.
Abi na cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
you are there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shammak:

grin grin
GAY ALERT!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shammak:

grin grin
GAY ALERT!!!

We know ourselves nw,bro some cool nd loaded guys dn dae ground o,make u no tey b4 u show up,these guys will treat u right mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.