Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3382617 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gdevening everyone in this wonderful city... Hope y'all had a fabulous day... Mine was awesome.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
As always #145 belongs to me and y'all know... Say it and you won't be wrong. Well, incase you don't know the name dominion92 now you... How was ur day dear?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
IghravweIG:
At least there is 1 @Spixytinxy. Gud day to u.
thanks IghravweIG, afraid b dey catch me to talk. Anyway am glad to b here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
dominion92:
Armynu, I'm sharing this with you and with those who will not beef me for making ftc e.g DTOBS, LogoDwhiz etc

Amodu, where are you? I need you to watch over this page for me

Hope I am not late?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Armynu:

There is love in sharing and I admire and accept the fact dat you sharing it with them.... Amodu shld endeavor to do as he was told... You know she governs this page and can derefore banish you from it if u don't comply. Trusting you will. Morning to y'all.

P.S Y'all doesn't apply to my very own dominion92.

Who am I not to comply with Governor of the page but unfortunately event debar me from carrying out the responsibility.

I have been busy since morning to sort out payments as well as of academic gown and brochure.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
spixytinxy:

Abeg make afraid no catch you.... We don't bite... Pls introduce yourself if you haven't. Pls feel free...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yudeeaikay, I see you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
amodu:

Who am I not to comply with Governor of the page but unfortunately event debar me from carrying out the responsibility.

I have been busy since morning to sort out payments as well as of academic gown and brochure.

You are pardoned...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
spixytinxy:
Don't be o. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
AirstarKane:
Good Morning citizens of Golden city grin have a lovely day.@ DTOBS how are you personally tongue.
Sweetie,you knew how I was this morning when we woke up?I woke up on the right side of the bed right beside you.You've been a good companion so far hence my being good always...I hope you are sharing my own way of living too? How has been your day and meetings?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
dominion92:

I don't buy my own landed property with the state funds so EFCC can't do anything. Watch well grin grin grin grin grin
Are you sure of what you are saying?...You just wait and see me presenting your case to the efcc for further action! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Armynu:
As always #145 belongs to me and y'all know... Say it and you won't be wrong. Well, incase you don't know the name dominion92 now you... How was ur day dear?

Awesome my dear

Thank you for achieving this feat on my behalf. You are a darling
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
dominion92:
Armynu, I'm sharing this with you and with those who will not beef me for making ftc e.g DTOBS, LogoDwhiz etc

Amodu, where are you? I need you to watch over this page for me
There has never be any beefing anywhere and I don't think there will be!
BTW you also achieved this because I had to attend to some nation assignments. Enjoy it while it last....grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Armynu:

You are always thanking us for being offline.. Why don't you try rivaling us while we online? Congrats anyways... One thing I have to complain bout is why must you do wat myself and my special dominion92 started..... Lemme guess copyright. Hehehehe.
copyright has been paid for....grin so any problem with that?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kbs468:

Infact let me type exactly what I received from my twitter handle through SMS:
@nysc_ng:
#NowLetsTalk: Do you prefer choosing your state of deployment or you want NYSC deploy you anywhere?
#Urgent Reply
THE ABOVE POINTER SHOWS THAT WE MIGHT STILL EXPERIENCE ANOTHER ROUND OF CHANGES DURING REGISTRATION COME FEB/MARCH, AFTERALL NYSC SAID THE B15 EXPERIENCE WAS JUST FOR SURVEY. SO MAY BE THE CHALLENGES THEY FACED MIGHT HAVE PROMPTED THIS NEW SURVEY
Cc
LogoDWiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Ojeifo12
DTOBS
arnomec
Johndanny
dominion92
Airstarkane
Harbioollah
shuaibbs
let me not spam mentions by the time others sees this quote surely they should be aware
Wao, I think this is getting more and more interesting. For me,I will like the 'self deployment'...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
spixytinxy:
hmmmm....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
I saw someone with 'happysmoker' as his monicker...shocked

Modified: Sowie it was HappySmokey grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Update on the Proposed production tagged "say something about your state"
The President of this great city in person of LogoDwhiz has directed our commission to start their airing of the production.
In view of this,The DG of the commission will kick start the production from his residential state.
Keep lockdown on this channel as we bring you this educating,entertaining and informating production.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HappySmokey(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
DTOBS:
I saw someone with 'happysmoker' as his monicker...shocked

Modified: Sowie it was HappySmokey grin
..ehnnnnnnn.. who's talking about me oooo--- wat I do?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Koolmak(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen, l take God beg una, l no wan dey see 'May' (the fifth month in a year) on this thread again....l beg.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
About Osun State
Name of Governor: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
No of LGA: 30 plus one area office.
Osun state is one of the state in the south western region of Nigeria. Created in August 1990, the state has witness a lot of ups and down in its development.

Standard of Living: The standard of living of the state, I will say is medium. Houses are not too cost neither are they too cheap. Basic daily need items are available at a relative price. Price of food items are cheap as well.You can find a self contain apartment of #50-100, 3-bedroom flat of #100-250 (all in thousands) in the heart of osogbo and other good towns around.

Economic Situation: Presently,the economic situation of the state is not on the bright side. This is majorly due to the inability of the government to pay its workers for some months now and this has affected the state badly because it (citizens) solely depend on the workers because of lack of industry. Also, there is no Grade A industry/company in Osun.

Social Status: The social status of the state is getting brighter year in year out.This is so because of the inflock of lagosians to the state recently. There are couple of clubs around the state that are nice for the jaye-jaye ones. Also,radio stations like raypower,rave FM(both 24hrs music station) is in osun

Civilization: Apart from osogbo the capital,few other places are OK as per their civilization. Places such as Ile-Ife(solely because of OAU&Ife Poly presence), Ilesha,Ede,Ikirun and Iwo. Other cities around the state are not too civilize.

Electricity: It is of recent that light has been behaving somehow especially in osogbo. Before now, cities in Osun used to enjoy at least 20hours power supply daily. As of now,we hardly boast of 6hours power supply.

Water supply: Very constant. In addition almost all houses can boast of borehole in their house.

Finally, to all PCM planning to come to Osun for your service year, have it at the back of your mind that the government can decide not too pay you! But as at the last count, Osun government pay #5000 per month. Like I said,it may not come till you'll finish your service year.

Thank you all for your time to read this insight about Osun State.
DTOBS (OSOGBO)

I will suggest that we all do this for all PCMs in the house to have full knowledge of your state

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hotman0095(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
i tot dis forum ws bout nysc 2016 batch a.i guessed am in d rong plc cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
HappySmokey:
..ehnnnnnnn.. who's talking about me oooo--- wat I do?
It is me! ThankGod you've finally come insidegrin what have you been smoking(ey) outside since?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Koolmak:

Ladies and Gentlemen, l take God beg una, l no wan dey see 'May' (the fifth month in a year) on this thread again....l beg.

Cool down! It's Feb/Mar...grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
hotman0095:
i tot dis forum ws bout nysc 2016 batch a.i guessed am in d rong plc cry
Yes it is and you're not in the wrong place! What is the matter
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yudeeaikay(f): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Armynu:
Yudeeaikay, I see you.
lolz... shocked grin wink smiley Good evening Fam...hope y'all had a great day...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Viewing this topic: hotman0095 (m ), jtchukwu, Ojeifo12 (m ), DTOBS (m ), Yudeeaikay ( f ) and 2 guest(s)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yudeeaikay how has been your day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
I saw Sent4rina now brieflygrin

How prep for convo? any news from school about convo money and payment method?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Viewing this topic: HappySmokey (m ), Sent4rina , DTOBS( m), Yudeeaikay (f ) and 5 guest(s)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
DTOBS:
Viewing this topic: HappySmokey (m ), Sent4rina ,
DTOBS( m), Yudeeaikay (f ) and 5 guest(s)
Yes my eyes no dey deceive me....Sent4rina is here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yudeeaikay(f): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
DTOBS:
Yudeeaikay how has been your day?
Been good....urs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.