Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3382033 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Sent4rina:
Breaking News: OAU Management Shut Down University
http:// www.oaupeeps.com /2015/12/ breaking-news-oa u-management-sh ut-down.html..

Cc:
DTOBS
Spanishmario
Airstarkane
Tellasola
Biothecsolla
Slimspzy
Stlaibrowne et al.

A friend told me that yesterday. I don't think this will stop the convocation or delay any mobilization process or what do you think ?
Gracias for the informajara
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tellasola(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Sent4rina:
http:// www.oaupeeps.com /2015/12/ breaking-news-oa u-management-sh ut-down.html..

Cc:
DTOBS
Spanishmario
Airstarkane
Tellasola
Biothecsolla
Slimspzy
Stlaibrowne et al.
Wow,OAU still dey dis levels?
I remember many shut down during our time.
Anyway,make dem enjoy chrismas and new year break if Easter break no join tho.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tellasola(m): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2015
stlaibrowne:

A friend told me that yesterday. I don't think this will stop the convocation or delay any mobilization process or what do you think ?
Gracias for the informajara
Convocation won't be delayed...it was the reason management were proactive for students not to disrupt the ceremony and Ooni's coronation stated for next week.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2015
kuchikau:
LOL
could this be LOVE?
Is the other side of love..... grin
kuchikau:
LOL
could this be LOVE?
Is the other side of love.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2015
DTOBS:

You are on a long thing! grin

I'm on a long thing with invisibleGirl......she is now visible to me alone..... cheesy
DTOBS:

You are on a long thing! grin

I'm on a long thing with invisibleGirl......she is now visible to me alone.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Dchiefpriest:
# appears with blood dripping from the hands # the people of golden city has forgotten the old ways, they have forgotten the source of their strength.... We have no other choice than to let this evil befall them... The bomb blast was a spiritual one but it won't take much time before it becomes physical..... It amaze me how the president of golden city has equally forgotten the powers that put him up there.... #in a thunderous voice # the gods are angry, and the necessity must be done..... # disappears

You are looking for white fowl again...I said it....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2015
spixytinxy:
chai, my head dey swell, all dis for me alone, am blushing. Bia if u want me as a gift, it gonna b me alone, cos e b like say u like woman too much nd me no want competition ooooo

Thank you Tina......Hon.minister,hope you heard her
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kingsley3218(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2015
kuchikau:
Distinguished senator Kingsley3218
distinguished deputy president of the senate, i salute you! Hope to resume plenary soonest....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2015
spixytinxy:
chai, my head dey swell, all dis for me alone, am blushing. Bia if u want me as a gift, it gonna b me alone, cos e b like say u like woman too much nd me no want competition ooooo
*whispering continue* Wao! Thanks for affirming that I don't lie unlike Kuchikau who thinks otherwise as you have proven to be whom I described.
Emmmm about what U said, I know its because of the love U av for me too and how much U want to cherish it that will make U dislike competion, hence ur desire to deter any one in view, that wont b a problem after all i am contemplating divorce already but don't you also think you having a partner and helper in my household will be easier and more assuring confortwise than exposing yourself to a shocking and demoralising news of an excapade of me and a tempting housemaid? Judging from ur saying 'you like woman too much'?
Good morning out of Love irrespective of ur choice above
Hon arnomec, I dont think you are refering to me because we are only in secret talks else I would have ask you of what your thought is on my reply above
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Sent4rina:

Cc:
DTOBS
Spanishmario
Airstarkane
Tellasola
Biothecsolla
Slimspzy
Stlaibrowne et al.

Good morning great ife students. I heard it's because of coronation and convocation. I don't think it will stop any activity and to make sure d students do not interrupt the events. You should know what oau students can do na wink good Morning everyone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dchiefpriest(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2015
arcnomec:

You are looking for white fowl again...I said it....
hahahahahahaha this is not a matter of white fowl, evil is near. You better tell the people of golden city to prepare.... That invisible girl will bring trouble to this grt land... And the president has failed to do the needful, I wonder where he will preside over if the land is destroyed.... Hahahhahahahahahahhahhaha ekwukwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2015
mickyswaggz:
Some guys on this thread are just very funny, once they know a new female is on the thread they start famzing...

Rubbish
Lol this your post is the most funniest and craziest on the page it was posted for you to have used the word 'Rubbish' haven fully known well that people are funny on here with posts.
Btw, I thought U made a choice of asking questions and U have been getting responses, so why did you stop?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2015
“Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when

you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget

Morning all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2015
tellasola:

Wow,OAU still dey dis levels?
I remember many shut down during our time.
Anyway,make dem enjoy chrismas and new year break if Easter break no join tho.

Bro u wicked o. Wetin dis guys do u nah (easter break ke!)?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Dchiefpriest:
hahahahahahaha this is not a matter of white fowl, evil is near. You better tell the people of golden city to prepare.... That invisible girl will bring trouble to this grt land... And the president has failed to do the needful, I wonder where he will preside over if the land is destroyed.... Hahahhahahahahahahhahhaha ekwukwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Hahahahahahahahhhahaaha Dchiefpriest thanks for adding ur own spice to the retinue of funny recipes here in Golden City but I must state clearly that the word EVIL can never be associated with anything GOLDEN for GOLD is precious and precious is synonimous to positivity and not negativity. That's my take as we await mr presido's response
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2015
AirstarKane:

Good morning great ife students. I heard it's because of coronation and convocation. I don't think it will stop any activity and to make sure d students do not interrupt the events. You should know what oau students can do na wink good Morning everyone.

I hate ife's management whalai. How do they expect us to eat our rice alone? They had better reverse their action b4 we (graduands) hold them hostage.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2015
tellasola:

Convocation won't be delayed...it was the reason management were proactive for students not to disrupt the ceremony and Ooni's coronation stated for next week.

I thought as much, though i think there are better ways to settle their differences.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dchiefpriest(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Kbs468:

Hahahahahahahahhhahaaha Dchiefpriest thanks for adding ur own spice to the retinue of funny recipes here in Golden City but I must state clearly that the word EVIL can never be associated with anything GOLDEN for GOLD is precious and precious is synonimous to positivity and not negativity. That's my take as we await mr presido's response
hahahahahahaha kbs468,we appreciate your response, but let me tell you, a child can play with the mother's bossom but never with the father's, the fly that refuse to hear follows the corpse to the grave... Time is running, the people of golden city better respond now or forever remain silent..... Hahahahahahaha ekwukwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2015
bn a while i showed up here...v read almost all d pages i missed doe. gud to b back. mario, whr r u?. to all great ife on dz forum, i say kudoz nd kip kipn it real. To all golden city residents, i say kudoz for keepn d city afloat. merry xmas in advanz to y'all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spanishmario(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
femiti:
bn a while i showed up here...v read almost all d pages i missed doe. gud to b back. mario, whr r u?. to all great ife on dz forum, i say kudoz nd kip kipn it real. To all golden city residents, i say kudoz for keepn d city afloat. merry xmas in advanz to y'all.

Still here o...

Sent4rina:

I thought as much, though i think there are better ways to settle their differences.

both the student union and the school management needs to be diplomatic...according to Ghandi, victory achieved by force is tantamount to defeat...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spanishmario(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Jiteshell...you are sighted smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Sent4rina:

Cc:
DTOBS
Spanishmario
Airstarkane
Tellasola
Biothecsolla
Slimspzy
Stlaibrowne et al.

Heard it won't affect the convocation....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Sent4rina:

I hate ife's management whalai. How do they expect us to eat our rice alone? They had better reverse their action b4 we (graduands) hold them hostage.

Hahahahah sent4rina no kill me o. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Dchiefpriest:
hahahahahahaha logodwhiz lols... My president, well this is to remind you that ur subscription will soon expire... U better do the needful... Meet me at the usual place tonight, that is if you still want to remain the president of golden city..... Hahahhahahahahahahhahhaha ekwukwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. #disappears#

Lol!

This ur shakara no fit work o

I sabi as e dey go!

But make we see for backyard
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2015
DTOBS:

I'm loyal oooooogrin

Hmm grin

Na so
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Dchiefpriest:
hahahahahahaha kbs468,we appreciate your response, but let me tell you, a child can play with the mother's bossom but never with the father's, the fly that refuse to hear follows the corpse to the grave... Time is running, the people of golden city better respond now or forever remain silent..... Hahahahahahaha ekwukwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Hahahahahahahahaha ofcourse they cant remain silent forever, they will definitely respond but let me continue in my official capacity , Now
>Ofcourse a child can play with the bossom or nip.ples of the father too and both will be safe out of fatherly love to the child but if its a grown up person, two things are involved
1 if male, definitely that can never be for there wont be any room for that out of respect for the elderly
2 if female, hmmmn ur guess is as good as mine for there would be an all round reaction including from the below the belt as the father will be seeing things with a corresponding reaction from him while the daughter will be hearing things from the father which she will also be reacting to
>A fly only hovers around an unkept corpse and into the grave, but our GOLDEN CITY is safe and secure, hence there wont be room for any unkept corpse resulting from any violence or destruction
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2015
I pity you all alumnus and alumna jointly unified as alumni of Oba awon Adaniduro University (OAU) although Some of us Citizens have now escape from being held hostage and I say congratulation.
But on a serious note, why cant University degree applicants boycot seeking entry into OAU for like say 3-5 years and lets see if the experience will teach all and sundry the lesson of why not to continue promoting actions that will keep disrupting Academic calender?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2015
johndanny:
how you take know say him like women too much... Chai! Our Hon. Minister.. Hehehehehe
me no na, I dey c as im dey toast all d babe wey dey here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2015
arcnomec:

Thank you Tina......Hon.minister,hope you heard her
u r always welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2015
Kbs468:

*whispering continue* Wao! Thanks for affirming that I don't lie unlike Kuchikau who thinks otherwise as you have proven to be whom I described.
Emmmm about what U said, I know its because of the love U av for me too and how much U want to cherish it that will make U dislike competion, hence ur desire to deter any one in view, that wont b a problem after all i am contemplating divorce already but don't you also think you having a partner and helper in my household will be easier and more assuring confortwise than exposing yourself to a shocking and demoralising news of an excapade of me and a tempting housemaid? Judging from ur saying 'you like woman too much'?
Good morning out of Love irrespective of ur choice above
Hon arnomec, I dont think you are refering to me because we are only in secret talks else I would have ask you of what your thought is on my reply above
no nid to contemplate, just d processing fast fast, forgt abt d partner or helper I can do everything myself. Gudmornin to u too dear. Love sweet oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2015
spixytinxy:
me no na, I dey c as im dey toast all d babe wey dey here.
*whispering continues*
spixytinxy, haven't you heard of 'friendzone'? And you that the only thing that doesn't exist in that world is the intimacy leading to procreational benefit of lovers, for friendzones abounds in Golden City, whereas your friendship is special. Remember no one is listening
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dchiefpriest(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Kbs468:

Hahahahahahahahaha ofcourse they cant remain silent forever, they will definitely respond but let me continue in my official capacity , Now
>Ofcourse a child can play with the bossom or nip.ples of the father too and both will be safe out of fatherly love to the child but if its a grown up person, two things are involved
1 if male, definitely that can never be for there wont be any room for that out of respect for the elderly
2 if female, hmmmn ur guess is as good as mine for there would be an all round reaction including from the below the belt as the father will be seeing things with a corresponding reaction from him while the daughter will be hearing things from the father which she will also be reacting to
>A fly only hovers around an unkept corpse and into the grave, but our GOLDEN CITY is safe and secure, hence there wont be room for any unkept corpse resulting from any violence or destruction
hahahahahahaha well ur explanations are wonderful but let me remind you that proverbs are understood from shallow water.... When the time comes don't say I didn't warn you people.... Golden city shall fall if the necessary is not done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.