Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3431171 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmmm see how this thread is like a desert now I have to concur with hilsocial and others..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
kbs468 u can talk oh.. Choi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
SC31:
Hmmmm see how this thread is like a desert now I have to concur with hilsocial and others..
dos hit and run visitors dn get wetn dem want..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by gbemmy2k10(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
SC31:
they will be bck. they have gotten wat dey want
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by adewaleoroge: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
pls my school upload it list, but checking on d nysc portal is telling me no record found. I went to school to complain at d DSA office n I was told to print my jamb admission letter which have done,n I was told to check d site back on Monday,but still no record found. what else can I do?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
abbie25 how far?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gosj01(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Anyone from NYSC university
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
adewaleoroge:
pls my school upload it list, but checking on d nysc portal is telling me no record found. I went to school to complain at d DSA office n I was told to print my jamb admission letter which have done,n I was told to check d site back on Monday,but still no record found. what else can I do?
i think u shuld visit the dsa office again..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
adewaleoroge:
please keep disturbing them at the DSA and make sure they do something about it!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
gbemmy2k10:

they will be bck. they have gotten wat dey want
boboLIL:
dos hit and run visitors dn get wetn dem want..

Lol,OK Sirs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissEvey(f): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
SC31:
Happy new month everyone and happy birthday in advance to the February borns....

Happy birthday in advance amodu

Congrats to our presido and his new bride our first lady missevey,sad i missed the wedding. angry sad

Thanks darling. It's alright, we'll send you the DVD and your own souvenir as consolation. kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
oshe,oshe badoo sneh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
eaglevision:

Which way be that na,expantiate jare cos me dae go EKSU dis wk nd will leave late feb or early march, just tinkin of collecting in sch but if there's any major advantage of printing call up letter online over collectin in sch lemme knw so I can change my plans, tanku

Green Card contains all the info needed.
And it will only be available to those that paid

(Not too sure tho)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
It has really been a long 'unending' recess being out of this city. These foreign investments of ours needed my immediate and prompt response vis a vis my abscence.

Words are insufficient to enable me express my profound gratitude to everyone that have carefully selected themselves from the croud, putting enormous time, energy and resources to ensuring this City remains the most attractive tourist city among its counterparts.

It is with uttermost sincerity I stand to emphatically state that the uniqueness, peculiarity and dynamic nature of this city in reference to and comparism to other long-standing and emerging cities the world over is second to none.

For once we are living in the reality of our dreams and illusions; having committed leaders (in the likes of Kbs468, etc) who are poised towards the effective discharge of their duties, thereby living up to expections. It cannot be better!

But there are some happenings I'm unfamiliar with (Suspension of a leader, new First Lady, who is/is not a spouse to who?, etc) I will like to be put to more clarity - Information Minister Please.

I love you all!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Gosj01:

Alright, Thanks my presi

uwc bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
DTOBS:

My brother on JT; let the board do whatever pleases dem. since the time of lampard,I had already know that any player can leave any club(except for messi).
On man city, what will be will be!!!! it's our home,we can't be watching dem beat us!!!

okay bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Engrmanna: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]hlo pls. any resent about going to the camp angryhlo pls. any resent about going to the camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
amodu:

Like seriously

Yes o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
amodu:

Me no talk am ooo

Owo mi re loke

Okay o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
prindu:
Hi dear! Xup, hv u seen ur name? No watsap group because it has many limitations. Maybe after d postings, there may be watsap groups for different states of deployment.
my dear I haven't oo

but my friend have...
still keeping my hopes up tho,,,till friday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
SMartins1:
I was told by a friend, that the form is out... how true is this plssss...? ooh mind my mannas ,Good evening to the house. rep Gr8 Uniben.
which form pls.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
*walks into thread, smoke trailing behind from the lit substance hanging between fingers, draws-in a long, slow, deep breath of the lit substance...lets out the cloud of smoke into the thread

***pauses awhile*** scans uninterestingly through the comments--lets out a euphoric shout!!!***grins wink and walks out of thread in high spirits. cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by savvytouch(f): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
charlyge:

34 on the error list #TeamOau I saw my name around 1pm
I am number 183 oh i never see anything yet o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
abeg advice needed,which of dz state is better for corpers in terms of cost of living,security and better state allowance. ONDO vs OYO. Tanx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Harbayrium(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please house, I was mobilised last yr batch B but then I was single, what will I do now to alter my registration since I'm now married?

All contributions are highly welcome, thanks in advance.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
my name was uploaded to NYSC portal but my name was not among the list pasted in school, because i'm one of the lucky students that DSA himself intervened at d last minute b4 d list was sent to hqter so such names were not been pasted again. my worry now is, they is no room for me to check whether my details such as jamb no, BOD, email, fone no and my marital status were correctly entered, is they any way i can check all these on nysc portal to ascertain their authenticity?
cc:
kbs468
logoDwhiz
DTOBS
Amodu
yanabasee
greatestman
et al...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
okitaiji:
my name was uploaded to NYSC portal but my name was not among the list pasted in school, because i'm one of the lucky students that DSA himself intervened at d last minute b4 d list was sent to hqter so such names were not been pasted again. my worry now is, they is no room for me to check whether my details such as jamb no, BOD, email, fone no and my marital status were correctly entered, is they any way i can check all these on nysc portal to ascertain their authenticity?
cc:
kbs468
logoDwhiz
DTOBS
Amodu
yanabasee
greatestman
et al...

They gonna make use of your JAMB details don't worry.... The remaining things gonna be corrected don't worry...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
MissEvey:

Thanks darling. It's alright, we'll send you the DVD and your own souvenir as consolation. kiss

grin thanks first lady,how's the honey moon going? wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by charlyge(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
DTOBS:
congrat brother...was it error before or omissions
It was error not omission
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by charlyge(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
savvytouch:

I am number 183 oh i never see anything yet o
They may upload urs tomorrow. They were on page 3 before i left DSA.. If u are in oau right now u can still go to dsa tomorrow to find out y
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
SC31:
sad Where's CROBBOY sef,been a while
My love, I went on sabbatical because of you; because of the high standards you placed for your dream man.

I am now confident to say, I have not only made wealth you cannot exhaust 1/4 of it, (no matter what you buy) but have also made myself a man who stands to be the definition of a responsible, productive, caring, loving, cherishing, understanding, beautifying, hard working, fun-to-be, joyful, peaceful, cheerful, harmonous, prayerful, romantic, generous, and all encompassing HUSBAND MATERIAL.

That is why I have come to say this: ***With a sexy-romantic-love eye, while kneeling with a leg, humble and harmless like worm, with a sealed small square box held backwards***

**I HAVE NOT COME TO CONTINUE THE GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK
**I HAVE NOT COME TO WASTE YOUR TIME BEING A BOYFRIEND
**I HAVE NOT COME TO LIE TO YOU SAYING I AM THE MOST PERFECT GUY WITHOUT MISTAKES
**I HAVE COME TO BE THE MOST TRUSTED PERSON YOU'LL EVER KNOW
**THE PERSON TO UNDERSTAND, TOLERATE AND TAKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE
**THE ONE TO JUDGE YOU NOT BY YOUR MISTAKES, BUT BY WHO AND WHAT YOU NEED TO BE
**THE ONE TO HELP YOU BRING YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY
**THE ONE TO LEARN AND DO ONLY THOSE THINGS THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, JOYFUL AND FULFILLED.
**THE RESPONSIBLE FATHER OF YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN
**YOUR HUBAND, BROTHER, AND BEST FRIEND

These are my intentions for you.

Do not tell me yes, YOU LOVE ME AND WANT TO MARRY ME- even though you do. That is because I love you and don't want you to make a decision that you'll regret later (Thinking in my heart, **ALL DIS 1 NA because I NO WAN HEAR NO AS FINAL ANSWER).

so I need you to take your time and think about these I have said, making your considerations carefully and be certain that chosing me as a Life partner, will be your best decision.

FOLLOW THE LEADINGS OF YOUR HEART AND IN EVERY DECISION YOU MAKE, REMEMBER THAT I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU EVEN TILL AFTER DEATH

*** putting back my ring in my back pocket because of lack of confience, and change of well-rehearsed story line***
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
SC31:

Hmm. U can bring abt the change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.