Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3384223 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yudeeaikay:
Been good....urs?
Have been good as well oooo.
Did you see my recent post about "saying something about your state"? If yes,can you follow the format and tell us some things we can gain from about your state of residence?

Modified: Dominion92 are we doing scoring? I should be ahead of you now oooo...Armynu abi wetin you think?; D
Airstarkane, let party hard over this one
Yudeeaikay, you can as well join us on this...gringringrin[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yudeeaikay(f): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
DTOBS:

Did you see my recent post about "saying something about your state"? If yes,can you follow the format and tell us some things we can gain from about your state of residence?
Yea...will try n make some findings
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
DTOBS:

Modified: Dominion92 are we doing scoring? I should be ahead of you now oooo...Armynu abi wetin you think?; D
Airstarkane, let party hard over this one
Yudeeaikay, you can as well join us on this...gringringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yudeeaikay:
Yea...will try n make some findings
Alright,sweetie I will expecting your own soon!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
dominion92:

Awesome my dear
Thank you for achieving this feat on my behalf. You are a darling
Anytime swty.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HappySmokey(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
DTOBS:

It is me! ThankGod you've finally come insidegrin what have you been smoking(ey) outside since?
....lol.. Omo ehnnn-- trying to do one or two o----

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinweukamaka:

2013/2014 CHemical Engineering
are you in camp or waiting for March batch
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
DTOBS:
About Osun State
Name of Governor: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
No of LGA: 30 plus one area office.
Osun state is one of the state in the south western region of Nigeria. Created in August 1990, the state has witness a lot of ups and down in its development.

Standard of Living: The standard of living of the state, I will say is medium. Houses are not too cost neither are they too cheap. Basic daily need items are available at a relative price. Price of food items are cheap as well.You can find a self contain apartment of #50-100, 3-bedroom flat of #100-250 (all in thousands) in the heart of osogbo and other good towns around.

Economic Situation: Presently,the economic situation of the state is not on the bright side. This is majorly due to the inability of the government to pay its workers for some months now and this has affected the state badly because it (citizens) solely depend on the workers because of lack of industry. Also, there is no Grade A industry/company in Osun.

Social Status: The social status of the state is getting brighter year in year out.This is so because of the inflock of lagosians to the state recently. There are couple of clubs around the state that are nice for the jaye-jaye ones. Also,radio stations like raypower,rave FM(both 24hrs music station) is in osun

Civilization: Apart from osogbo the capital,few other places are OK as per their civilization. Places such as Ile-Ife(solely because of OAU&Ife Poly presence), Ilesha,Ede,Ikirun and Iwo. Other cities around the state are not too civilize.

Electricity: It is of recent that light has been behaving somehow especially in osogbo. Before now, cities in Osun used to enjoy at least 20hours power supply daily. As of now,we hardly boast of 6hours power supply.

Water supply: Very constant. In addition almost all houses can boast of borehole in their house.

Finally, to all PCM planning to come to Osun for your service year, have it at the back of your mind that the government can decide not too pay you! But as at the last count, Osun government pay #5000 per month. Like I said,it may not come till you'll finish your service year.

Thank you all for your time to read this insight about Osun State.
DTOBS (OSOGBO)

I will suggest that we all do this for all PCMs in the house to have full knowledge of your state

gud to knw u stay in osogbo..i stay arnd testing grnd.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pabu(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
please tell me more about Kano and Kaduna and which to choose...cos I'm considering selecting either of them for Nysc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gosj01(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Observing in 4D

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by donifecent(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Donifecent FPNO office technology n management (otm) year 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
DTOBS:

Yes my eyes no dey deceive me....Sent4rina is here

Dnt mind me i was just observing...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Please Help Me Oooo. I Need Urgent Help.
I Just Bought A Private Jet And I Have Never Learnt How To Fly A Jet But I Tried Flying It With The Assistance Of The User's Manua. Twenty Minute After I Took Off To The Sky I Noticed A Red Light Beeping. I Quickly Checked The Manua And I Discovered That The Warning Light Is Notifying Me That I Am Running Out Of Fuel. And I Dont Know How To Land A Plane. The Moment I Rushed Through The Manua To The Topic "Landing Of Your Jet" I Was Happy But Latter Suprised To See What Was Written Under This Topic Saying "To Land You Jet, You Have To Purchase The Part Two Of This Manua" Please Help Me On How To Land The Jet Because The Fuel Will Get Exhausted In Five Minute Time, And If That Happen You Can Guess The Result. Please, I Really Need Help.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Good Morning citizens of Golden city. How was you night. Today is Friday. Thank God it is grin my mon cherie @DTOBS love you plenty &enjoy your day personally kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2015
AirstarKane:
Good Morning citizens of Golden city. How was you night. Today is Friday. Thank God it is grin my mon cherie @DTOBS love you plenty &enjoy your day personally kiss
christmas hav reach... Whr is my christmas gift
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
christmas hav reach... Whr is my christmas gift

It's you that's working with Dangote I should be asking o wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2015
AirstarKane:

It's you that's working with Dangote I should be asking o wink
hmmm... Hw manyt times will i tell u dangote ddnt work... Besides, i'm in ph now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by easysam14(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2015
DTOBS:
About Osun State
Name of Governor: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
No of LGA: 30 plus one area office.
Osun state is one of the state in the south western region of Nigeria. Created in August 1990, the state has witness a lot of ups and down in its development.

Standard of Living: The standard of living of the state, I will say is medium. Houses are not too cost neither are they too cheap. Basic daily need items are available at a relative price. Price of food items are cheap as well.You can find a self contain apartment of #50-100, 3-bedroom flat of #100-250 (all in thousands) in the heart of osogbo and other good towns around.

Economic Situation: Presently,the economic situation of the state is not on the bright side. This is majorly due to the inability of the government to pay its workers for some months now and this has affected the state badly because it (citizens) solely depend on the workers because of lack of industry. Also, there is no Grade A industry/company in Osun.

Social Status: The social status of the state is getting brighter year in year out.This is so because of the inflock of lagosians to the state recently. There are couple of clubs around the state that are nice for the jaye-jaye ones. Also,radio stations like raypower,rave FM(both 24hrs music station) is in osun

Civilization: Apart from osogbo the capital,few other places are OK as per their civilization. Places such as Ile-Ife(solely because of OAU&Ife Poly presence), Ilesha,Ede,Ikirun and Iwo. Other cities around the state are not too civilize.

Electricity: It is of recent that light has been behaving somehow especially in osogbo. Before now, cities in Osun used to enjoy at least 20hours power supply daily. As of now,we hardly boast of 6hours power supply.

Water supply: Very constant. In addition almost all houses can boast of borehole in their house.

Finally, to all PCM planning to come to Osun for your service year, have it at the back of your mind that the government can decide not too pay you! But as at the last count, Osun government pay #5000 per month. Like I said,it may not come till you'll finish your service year.

Thank you all for your time to read this insight about Osun State.
DTOBS (OSOGBO)
Nice 1, proud Osun koppa

I will suggest that we all do this for all PCMs in the house to have full knowledge of your state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Good morning everyone, hope we all slept well

Have a blessed day ahead
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Armynu my love how are you doing?

LogoDwhiz my dearie, how are you?

Amodu my don't know, hope you're fine?

DTOBS my beefer, relax ehn grin
The race is not to the swift...........
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize

how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison

Morning all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by GoodBoi1(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Pls when are we supposed to pay mobilisation fee? Is it before registration or during registration?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2015
I greet all the prospective 2016 corps members when dey for here o. Una good morning.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tellasola(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015
DTOBS:
I saw Sent4rina now brieflygrin

How prep for convo? any news from school about convo money and payment method?
DTOBS, check school website, click read more at the convocation announcement and have a click at the right top corner of the page to have necessary info stated.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Icorpers: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2015
you all should sign up on icorpers.com to get more members for this group and expand your network
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2015
GoodBoi1:
Pls when are we supposed to pay mobilisation fee? Is it before registration or during registration?

Young man,there is no payment for mobilisation from schools, expect the online registration fee of #3000 which is not compulsory for all graduand mobilised.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Agoro1(f): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2015
DTOBS:
I saw Sent4rina now brieflygrin

How prep for convo? any news from school about convo money and payment method?

INFORMATION TO GRADUANDS
(A) All convocants are to collect their academic robes, Order of Proceedings and Guest Cards from their College / Faculty Secretaries between 8.00 a.m and 4.00 p m a day preceding the award of degrees in their disciplines on the presentation of receipts showing payment and submission of a photocopy of same as indicated below:
(i) First Degrees and Diplomas
All graduands are required to pay convocation charges of #6,500.00 inclusive of the OAU Alumni Advancement levy of #1,500.00
(ii) Higher Degrees
All graduands are required to pay convocation charges of #8,500.00 inclusive of the OAU Alumni /Advancement levy of #1,500.00.

(B) Graduands should assemble at the Car Park of the sport complex on their graduation day not later than 8.30 a.m .They must be fully robed and seated in the places allocated to them at the convocation venue by 9.15 a.m .NOBODY INCLUDING GRADUANDS AND THEIR PARENTS/GUARDIANS,WILL BE ADMITTED INTO THE HALL,AFTER 9.30 A.M. EACH DAY.

(C) Academic robes must be returned the same day of the convocation. Failure to return the gowns on the prescribed date and time shall attract a fine of #2,000.00 per day.

(D) Commercial photographers/Video Operators will be charged #500.00 for theperiod .All those interested in functioning as Photographers/Video Operators are required to make payment to the Cash Office in the Bursary Department of the University between 9.00 a.m and 3.00p.m from Monday,1st December,2014 and the receipts should be presented to the Public Relations Officer who will issue certificate of accreditation to Operators.

(E) All Cars, Buses and Motorcycles coming to the campus will pay #500.00 each per day during the period of Convocation.

Graduands are not allowed to leave the convocation venue before the end of the ceremony each day.
Graduands are strongly advised to comply with these arrangements.
Please note that whenever graduands are collecting their certificates, they will be required to show evidence of payment of the Convocation fees and also payment of a sum of #3,500.00 for OAU memorabilia and CD at their respective Faculties.
We congratulate all graduands and wish them journey mercies to and from Ile-Ife.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Agoro1:

INFORMATION TO GRADUANDS
(A) All convocants are to collect their academic robes, Order of Proceedings and Guest Cards from their College / Faculty Secretaries between 8.00 a.m and 4.00 p m a day preceding the award of degrees in their disciplines on the presentation of receipts showing payment and submission of a photocopy of same as indicated below:
(i) First Degrees and Diplomas
All graduands are required to pay convocation charges of #6,500.00 inclusive of the OAU Alumni Advancement levy of #1,500.00
(ii) Higher Degrees
All graduands are required to pay convocation charges of #8,500.00 inclusive of the OAU Alumni /Advancement levy of #1,500.00.

(B) Graduands should assemble at the Car Park of the sport complex on their graduation day not later than 8.30 a.m .They must be fully robed and seated in the places allocated to them at the convocation venue by 9.15 a.m .NOBODY INCLUDING GRADUANDS AND THEIR PARENTS/GUARDIANS,WILL BE ADMITTED INTO THE HALL,AFTER 9.30 A.M. EACH DAY.

(C) Academic robes must be returned the same day of the convocation. Failure to return the gowns on the prescribed date and time shall attract a fine of #2,000.00 per day.

(D) Commercial photographers/Video Operators will be charged #500.00 for theperiod .All those interested in functioning as Photographers/Video Operators are required to make payment to the Cash Office in the Bursary Department of the University between 9.00 a.m and 3.00p.m from Monday,1st December,2014 and the receipts should be presented to the Public Relations Officer who will issue certificate of accreditation to Operators.

(E) All Cars, Buses and Motorcycles coming to the campus will pay #500.00 each per day during the period of Convocation.

Graduands are not allowed to leave the convocation venue before the end of the ceremony each day.
Graduands are strongly advised to comply with these arrangements.
Please note that whenever graduands are collecting their certificates, they will be required to show evidence of payment of the Convocation fees and also payment of a sum of #3,500.00 for OAU memorabilia and CD at their respective Faculties.
We congratulate all graduands and wish them journey mercies to and from Ile-Ife.

Simply put, skul management wanna make money from us at the expense of convocation charges..

#diarizGODoo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
tellasola:

DTOBS, check school website, click read more at the convocation announcement and have a click at the right top corner of the page to have necessary info stated.

Summary...
#6500 (rob/gown )+ #1500 (alumni due )+ # 3500 (graduands year book).
Total #11,500.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tellasola(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sent4rina:

Summary...
Total #11,500.
Correct, but, is #3500 for graduands year book paramount to pay now and not stated to what I'm seeing on school website.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

How are u?
Are u a PCM?
yes, I've registered my intente on this thread.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spanishmario(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sent4rina:

Summary...
Total #11,500.

Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.