Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Be Deliberate Stop Leaving Your Life To Chances - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Deliberate Stop Leaving Your Life To Chances (445 Views)

What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / I'm An Orator: What Are My Career Chances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Deliberate Stop Leaving Your Life To Chances by fissie: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Reflections are great. We all need to be able to look back at where we are coming from in order to appreciate the progress we have been able to make and also to analyze and strategize on moving forward.

How does one reflect if one had no expectations /goals?

As a child, I was one of those kids that would seat at the back of the class for fear of being perceived as too serious and uncool. I ignorantly thought anyone who set goals took himself too seriously. It took me a while to realize that it can be very dangerous sailing on the sea with no destination in mind. So, I started setting goals; mini and major goals. Along the way, I discovered that setting goals in itself doesn’t guarantee results but knowing that there is
See more at - http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2015/07/simple-life-tips-setting-goals.html
Re: Be Deliberate Stop Leaving Your Life To Chances by ladygudhead(f): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
educative.
Re: Be Deliberate Stop Leaving Your Life To Chances by fissie: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thanks.
ladygudhead:
educative.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Officers / Talent Mobility: The Future Of Labor Market / Don't Start Mlm Business In Nigeria Until You Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.