Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State (2095 Views)

Policemen Fighting At Muhammadu Buhari Junction in Abuja (Pics, Video) / Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead / Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State by MVLOX(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
I can attest to d fact that its been crazy down here at the ever busy jakpa junction/Effurun market. I manage to get to Ovie place junction on keke, then walked tru to Jakpa junction which I must confess was not no easy and a big risk too, as the boys where all over the road. But as a born and brought up wafi boy I practically blended in and made my way to a safe spot where I saw one of the most thrilling live action in my whole life. On getting to Jakpa I first saw a school mate who had been molested and robbed of his too phones and wallet. He asked if I could talk to any of the boy present to see if he could have just his sims and Id cards back. I tried but it didn't end well as some group of boys felt I wanted to implicate them. As such I quickly backed off. Then came the main event. At the junction I met 4 patrol vans of police men and a sizable number of police men too. All of a sudden the police resolve to go confront the boys who where stationed at the shrine by the market. At first it look like the boys were retreating but out of the blues the boys came out with all sort of guns and started engaging the police men in a gun battle. The noise was so deafening that the policemen had to scamper off some even forgetting that they came in a van. That was how the boys pursed them away and advanced to the Okito axis of the road. After that they once again retreated to the shrine by the market. As at the time I manage to find a way out of the area, one police patrol van had arrived but did not confront the boys like their colleagues. All they did was clear the road up to the main Jakpa junction and remained there. This crisis from what I gathered started as a result of an overthrow of the present garage chairman. I can clearly start that stores where looted which many persons suffer one form or injury or the other. Lastly I am currently lying on my bed safe and sound as I report this news

Re: Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State by missbehave247(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
U try ooo
Re: Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State by IME1: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
the day this one happen to me i collect my sim cards oh forget

as i dey go i even buy the phone back from the guy them sell am to

for real!

but this one happen for Oghara sha cool

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State by Ginaz(f): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
and to think I was about passing there today? God thank you for safe journey home.

***feels good to be home****
Re: Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State by MVLOX(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
More pictures

Re: Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State by VickyRotex(f): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Op, Sope ti e o
Re: Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State by m1500: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
thanks for this but how's the NPA express?
Re: Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State by MVLOX(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
m1500:
thanks for this but how's the NPA express?
The NPA to refimery road are very clear....please go tru dat rout for the time being
Re: Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State by moststylish(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ginaz:
and to think I was about passing there today? God thank you for safe journey home.

***feels good to be home****
so u be wafi babe
Re: Eye Witness Report On The Crisis At Jakpa Junction In Effurun Delta State by Ginaz(f): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
moststylish:
so u be wafi babe

yea, confirm!

(1) (Reply)

Man Strips Half Unclad In GT Bank Afta Money Vanished 4rm His Account(Pic,Video / Video Showing Moment EKSU Lecturer Was Caught Pants Down With A Student / Hit And Run Truck Driver Crushes 3 Women To Death In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.