Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An (3830 Views)

My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by BrAkingNews: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-iZATduMyBtc/Vbj-eSyO_BI/AAAAAAAACI0/G4xEmI23V6w/s320/Ramsey%2BNouah%2Bgushes%2Bover%2Bhis%2Bwife%2B-She%2Bis%2Bnot%2Ban%2Bordinary%2Bhuman%252Cshe%2Bdeserves%2Ban%2Baward.jpg[/img]

Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An Award

Ramsey Noah has revealed his wife ,Emilia deserves an award for tolerating what most women would not.. The 44 year old father of three told Encomium
My wife is not an ordinary human. A whole lot of women can’t take what my wife tolerates. That’s why I call her a double woman. In fact, she’s a triple woman. I give it to her, she deserves an award. A lot of women say, ‘Oh, your wife is trying.’ And I tell them, that’s why she’s better than me.

Read more >>>http://..com

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by ibrams(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by ELTON123(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Tashaamania(f): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yep, I know. My dad can say same about my mum. So, I know..

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by yatch360: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
That woman must have seen a lot. Hope u Dont take her for granted even though she bears alot..my signature wld tell u more

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by 4stylz: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
yatch360:
That woman must have seen a lot. Hope u Dont take her for granted even though she bears alot..my signature wld tell u more

Someone is praising his wife and you are here talking about something else.. what exactly do you want self.. he should die first or worship you first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by 4stylz: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by 4stylz: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Shout-out to all the "strong and independent" women world wide.. May you always find men who appreciates you and gives you all the best.. God bless you all..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tashaamania:
hope you knw what he meant? In a subtle way hes trying to say she tolerates his cheating and playboy lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by baralatie(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
fabiano09:

hope you knw what he meant? In a subtle way hes trying to say she tolerates his cheating and playboy lifestyle
totally not what he is saying!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
baralatie:

totally not what he is saying!
it is bro. When a guy marries a woman that hes way finer dan,that is what normally happens
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Houseofglam7(f): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
He really is blessed then.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Tashaamania(f): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
fabiano09:

He's cheating? How you know that?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tashaamania:
He's cheating? How you know that?
Uhmm hes handsome and hes an actor in nollywood.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by pbs4real(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Houseofglam7:
He really is blessed then.
she's tolerating all that cos she has no choice. . . . .he's cute and a celeb 4 dt mtr. . .
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Houseofglam7(f): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
pbs4real:
she's tolerating all that cos she has no choice. . . . .he's cute and a celeb 4 dt mtr. . .

That's possible too.
You got a point
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Tashaamania(f): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
fabiano09:

Uhmm hes handsome and hes an actor in nollywood.
Ohmy.. been handsome now equal to cheating?
An actor in nollywood?
Are you serious right now?
So, it's safe to say all nollywood actors/actresses aint true to their marriages?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by pbs4real(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Houseofglam7:

That's possible too. You got a point
i jez op he stps making her feeling inferior. . . .
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

Ohmy.. been handsome now equal to cheating?
An actor in nollywood?
Are you serious right now?
So, it's safe to say all nollywood actors/actresses aint true to their marriages?
Yea am serious,dose two reasons are perfect recipes for cheating. What else could he have meant,think about it rationally,we all know he has dt playboy aura in movies,definitely translates to real life cuz nollywood has always been scandalous from inception when it comes to men phooling around. C'mon! dnt pretend lyk am not making sense lol.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Tashaamania(f): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
fabiano09:

Yea am serious,dose two reasons are perfect recipes for cheating. What else could he have meant,think about it rationally,we all know he has dt playboy aura in movies,definitely translates to real life cuz nollywood has always been scandalous from inception when it comes to men phooling around. C'mon! dnt pretend lyk am not making sense lol.
Don't be misguided. Most time what happens in the movies, stay in the movies.
You don't judge people by what they act..

Well, I wouldn't know what he could have meant as I'm not the type that judge actors by the roles they play in a movie or the type that judge from a distance. For all I know, he could have meant something else entirely.

Finally, you are trying to make sense smiley

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Chestar5(f): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok good for him undecided
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by daveP(m): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Tashaamania:
tis been long. (smiles)

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Gawd, I need Her like in my life. All these hoes, send 'em packin!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 30, 2015
God......this is definitely going to be so hard! How does she do it.........do all this and stay sane? Only by God's grace.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by nuelzy: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2015
his son is an ugly gay....#start talking......#d woman is ugly...and she wants to keep her status as a celebrity's wife..hence d tolerance....dat lil girls mouth is like a mutilated clitorise .....tsew...#

and ramsey is an everlasting gold-digging casanova#yawns...!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Gushes Over His Wife -she Is Not An Ordinary Human,she Deserves An by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Tashaamania:

Don't be misguided. Most time what happens in the movies, stay in the movies.
You don't judge people by what they act..

Well, I wouldn't know what he could have meant as I'm not the type that judge actors by the roles they play in a movie or the type that judge from a distance. For all I know, he could have meant something else entirely.

Finally, you are trying to make sense smiley
Well to be honest you are quite right,it aint cool to judge pple based on appearance,but i find it appalling that he'd say something lyk dt,when you wanna praise some1,there are better ways to do that,better things to say,i mean if i wanted to appreciate my gf i wouldnt say what he said cuz its definitely gonna be misconstrued,even if its not what i mean. Read btw d lines my dear,ok wud u feel loved if your partner showers praises on u in same words? (Would you tolerate what most women wouldnt....??)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Shows Wizkid Fans His 1 Million Dollar Mansion And Fleet Of Cars / Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos / Ladies Come See Oo. EX Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods. Using Girls & More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.