Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,193 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

How Can I Market This Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Market This Business? (861 Views)

How Do I Market A Mobile App In Africa. Im An African Based In The USA / Lagos State Shuts Alade Market This Morning / How Do I Market And Advertise My Guest House To The Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Market This Business? by greens(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
I bought a machine sometimes ago and these are the things that the machine does.
I have done few jobs with it but I was not really into it since I still worked. But Now I want to intensify on the business but I dont know how to market it.
What is your ideal marketing for this business if you are in my shoes?

Below are pin badges made

Re: How Can I Market This Business? by greens(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
These are face mirror fro women. It can be customized to your desired designs and images

Re: How Can I Market This Business? by greens(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
These are key rings with opener.

Re: How Can I Market This Business? by greens(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
More

Re: How Can I Market This Business? by greens(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
All these can be used as advert or gift materials.
Please how can I make these business known to many people. Thank you for your suggestions
Re: How Can I Market This Business? by emmyvet(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
greens:
All these can be used as advert or gift materials.
Please how can I make these business known to many people. Thank you for your suggestions
Make contacts, do physical adverts, design a customized one for a company around you and take it to them and tell them you can do a mass production for them.

Go to Nigerian University and present your designs to some Association Executives.

Good luck.
Re: How Can I Market This Business? by greens(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
emmyvet:

Make contacts, do physical adverts, design a customized one for a company around you and take it to them and tell them you can do a mass production for them.

Go to Nigerian University and present your designs to some Association Executives.

Good luck.
Thank you very much dear friend. I will surely work on this. I may also come here to report the progress. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: How Can I Market This Business? by waka2: 4:15am On Jul 30, 2015
like how much does one cost?
Re: How Can I Market This Business? by greens(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
waka2:
like how much does one cost?
There are different sizes. But it starts with N50 for the smallest once.
So we have in the range of N50, N60, N70, N80 and N90. each for badges

cc:waka2
Re: How Can I Market This Business? by greens(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
The prices for the key-rings with opener is N100 for 44mm and 115 for 50mm
Re: How Can I Market This Business? by greens(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
The mirror also goes for N105. Can be customized to your desired designs

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Problem Funding My Bet9ja Account, Who Else Is Facing Such / Union Bank Emerges Top SME Bank / Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.