Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. (14194 Views)

4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger / Bloggers Blogger Bloggers Awoof Promo Here No Joke!!! / Newbie Blogger Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by peetoo: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Their is no comment their and I also want to do music and video tag for my site:- http://9jawadup.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by wx9Z: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice job bro. I am a movie blogger, please check my blog and give me some useful pointers www.yeyepikin.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by ejohnny39(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Your blog template is great here is my email ejohnny39@gmail.com i will be expecting it thank.

I also wanted to ask you about the $0.99 domain name on godaddy you wrote on your blog is it for real i want to buy a domain name for my blog. Thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by bassdow: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Let's Transfer your Blog from Blogger to Wordpress
Get a professionally clean looking blog for as low as 5,000 naira.

Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Cooperate Website for Companies and Organization
-Blogs
-E-commerce website and Online Stores
-Personal Websites
-Forums and Blogs, Dating Websites, Hotel Booking, Airline Booking, etc.
...etc;

We also render other services such as:
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Website maintenance and redesign
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Address lists and Servers
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.

Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by peetoo: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wat is the best plugins to be Install with wordpress?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by ejohnny39(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mine is ww.myfreehomemade..com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 12:19am On Aug 06, 2015
wx9Z:
Nice job bro.
I am a movie blogger, please check my blog and give me some useful pointers
www.yeyepikin.com
good work.. but while visiting your blog, i found the following
1.) the bright colors on the header is eye killing, not looking so nice at all..
2.) personally, ireally dont like the bright blue link colors.. just saying though, as other users have their own choice.. prefer red
3.) your header "My Precious" with some links beneath it are not yet complete/linked.. google and other visitors will consider your site as still under construction, which is really not good..
4.) very important, your sites header carries another name not even in any way related to your domain name.. you urgently needs to fix that..
5.) font formatting too large for comments.
6.)You should learn to use paragraphs on your posts..

thanks.. look forward to visiting your blog after completion
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2015
peetoo:
Wat is the best plugins to be Install with wordpress?
i think plugins should be installed according to its relevance to your blog.. but the most necessary ones are
1.) related posts
2.) popular posts
3.) recent posts
4.) blog archieve
5.) email subscription
others can be done based on its relevance to ur blog/niche
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by ejohnny39(m): 5:44am On Aug 06, 2015
kelvinnaira:
Nice blo content bro.its good for someone to start some recipes/food coaching online... Your template is indeed rather too odd if I must say.. For your request, drop your email.. U can checkout my blog, my template costs $21 bt will give you something very nice for free..
thanks here is my email ejohnny39@gmail.com hope it will be good for my bog thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by wx9Z: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2015
kelvinnaira:
good work.. but while visiting your blog, i found the following
1.) the bright colors on the header is eye killing, not looking so nice at all..
2.) personally, ireally dont like the bright blue link colors.. just saying though, as other users have their own choice.. prefer red
3.) your header "My Precious" with some links beneath it are not yet complete/linked.. google and other visitors will consider your site as still under construction, which is really not good..
4.) very important, your sites header carries another name not even in any way related to your domain name.. you urgently needs to fix that..
5.) font formatting too large for comments.
6.)You should learn to use paragraphs on your posts..

thanks.. look forward to visiting your blog after completion

I have done the necessary corrections. Just let me know what you think.

www.yeyepikin.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by ejohnny39(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2015
kelvinnaira:
Nice blo content bro.its good for someone to start some recipes/food coaching online... Your template is indeed rather too odd if I must say.. For your request, drop your email.. U can checkout my blog, my template costs $21 bt will give you something very nice for free..
thank yoi for taking a look at my blog here is my email ejohnny39@gmail.com pls send me the template thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
cheesy
wx9Z:

I have done the necessary corrections. Just let me know what you think.

www.yeyepikin.com
smiley wink cheesy coooollll... oya go and look for movie lovers. asap
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by wx9Z: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
kelvinnaira:
cheesy smiley wink cheesy coooollll... oya go and look for movie lovers. asap

Thanks boss. You the Man!
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 2:00am On Aug 08, 2015
wx9Z:

Thanks boss. You the Man!
u welcome bro
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Please review my blog www.proxze.com how much to you charge for redesign and adsense approval .
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
ejohnny39:
Your blog template is great here is my email ejohnny39@gmail.com i will be expecting it thank.

I also wanted to ask you about the $0.99 domain name on godaddy you wrote on your blog is it for real i want to buy a domain name for my blog. Thanks
I like ur nature of person, u won't stop until u get what you want.. Very good, ur template might hit ur mail anytime soon, as it has been dispatched from the warehouse
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
proxy20:
Please review my blog www.proxze.com
how much to you charge for redesign and adsense approval .
ok.. Mail me and let's talk privately..

Confimacs@gmail.com also, give the description of the type of blog design you wish to have alongside its features
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have sent you a mail
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
proxy20:
I have sent you a mail
will be replying you soon
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by ejohnny39(m): 3:14am On Aug 10, 2015
kelvinnaira:
I like ur nature of person, u won't stop until u get what you want.. Very good, ur template might hit ur mail anytime soon, as it has been dispatched from the warehouse
thanks for your response i haven't gotten your mail but i don't mind waiting thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
proxy20:
I have sent you a mail
check ur mail box..
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by tonyx4x44(m): 5:32am On Aug 11, 2015
plan on building my first blog, thus effectively enter the world of blogging. As a newbie i face certain problems, all expert opinion will be appreciated.

1. Are Nigerian web hosting companies worthy alternatives to foreign ones?

2. What is the most reliable Nigerian web hosting company to use?

3. Are there any possibilities of problems with registering .com domain names?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2015
kelvinnaira:
check ur mail box..
I have replied you
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2015
hi
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by jbankzE(f): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
kelvinnaira:
ok.. to start with, this thread/topic is strictly for the newbie bloggers, whose blog has not yet been in existence for like up to 2yrs now.. if you are a pro blogger and has a blog that has been running for more than 2yrs kindly re-locate or hook me up on 2347044398210 if you wish to have any kind of business with me...

yes, so to all my newbie bloggers, this is an official thread for you, post all your problems, and be sure to get them solved right here.. Please note that some tutorials with heavy writeups might not be posted here on this thread, you might be given links containing the solution to your problem, so dont see it as spamming or me not living up to expectation..

You can also request for a feature/widget you saw on any blog and would like it to be on your blog, and be sure to get it all done for you..

if should in any case you encounter a problem in any tutorial which you are not able to solve, you can request for my personal help, please note, that wont be 100% free..

for the records, I am the owner of http://www.mytechboard.com
not too long ago it was created though, because i finally decided to own a blog since i ve been busy helping others create, design and sell blogs.. My present blog template costs $21 but if you need it, i can as well help you set it up..
Please give me ur whatsapp num,i need ur help
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
jbankzE:

Please give me ur whatsapp num,i need ur help
. Mail me.. Confimacs@gmail.com ll give u d number privately
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonyx4x44:
plan on building my first blog, thus effectively enter the world of blogging. As a newbie i face certain problems, all expert opinion will be appreciated.

1. Are Nigerian web hosting companies worthy alternatives to foreign ones?

2. What is the most reliable Nigerian web hosting company to use?

3. Are there any possibilities of problems with registering .com domain names?
1.) Yes they are
2.) I have tried Whogohost before and had no problem
3.) No problem at all
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by tonyx4x44(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2015
kelvinnaira:
1.) Yes they are
2.) I have tried Whogohost before and had no problem
3.) No problem at all

registered a domain
installed wordpress using softaculos
can't login

once i enter the correct login details it redirects to the same page...

i have tried:
changing browsers
clearing cookies
re-editing the password with MD5 encryption in PhPmyadmin
creating new user accounts
3 fresh re-installs of wordpress...

any help?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by tbsnetworks: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Is there any ideas about to popular meta tags used in the blogger template. helpdesk support | IT helpdesk | IT support services
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
tonyx4x44:

registered a domain installed wordpress using softaculos can't login
i have tried: changing browsers clearing cookies re-editing the password with MD5 encryption in PhPmyadmin creating new user accounts 3 fresh re-installs of wordpress...

any help?
really don't know abt softaculus, bt I suggest u contact ur admins
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
tonyx4x44:

registered a domain installed wordpress using softaculos can't login
i have tried: changing browsers clearing cookies re-editing the password with MD5 encryption in PhPmyadmin creating new user accounts 3 fresh re-installs of wordpress...

any help?
really don't know abt softaculus, bt I suggest u contact ur admins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.