Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ibadan Are You Ready? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ibadan Are You Ready? (5296 Views)

Ibadan Are You Ready?!!!!!!!!(pics) # MODIFIED. / Ibadan Are You Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Owerri also on the waiting list. grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by arcbay(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
brooklyn49:
Pls can someone help tell the breed of this dog??
thanks...
Cc: protegee, arcbay

That's a 100% pure bred German Apso...Is she imported? Mehn, this your dog is really cute o. I wish I have a dog like her, but all my dogs are not as pure as this one. I'm sure you imported her from Germany or Russia...
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by knyte(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
yudeeboi:
If there's anything I'm dreaming day and night is to own a pup..be it rottie, gsd or caucasian..a serious and tender care await he/she...guys help a brother na..

Cc: kuzee, tunjiano, barcaboi, knyte, protegee, arcbay, mayorall, chucky234

Iv been reading u guys comment on that kuzee's thread "snap ur dog photos and updtae"...from start to finish..I must say u all are pro! Mayorall extend my greeting to smart o
Thanks sir, all of us are still learning from each other.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by arcbay(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
brooklyn49:

The dog isn't mine o
My distance relation o... Its male..call him "General"...that dog nearly pieces my leg one day if not fr the fact he doesn't jump..he trust no one o...very aggressive

I guess he was imported cos the woman carry enuf cash no b play

Yea, I thot as much...If not that she will be costly, I would have begged you to help me tell her to please import one for me...But i'm sure the dog will cost like 200 thousand naira. I hear her breed is very costly.

Please take a very good care of this your dog o...He is a very rare breed, I even read on google that the breed can jump from the tallest mountain and he can also crush the toughest bone... The owner is one lucky woman o!!! wink
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by Prodeegee(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
arcbay:

That's a 100% pure bred German Apso...Is she imported? Mehn, this your dog is really cute o. I wish I have a dog like her, but all my dogs are not as pure as this one. I'm sure you imported her from Germany or Russia...
shocked you wicked bro!
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by arcbay(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
brooklyn49:

There's another of her female dog named "barbie" I dnt know her breed too...so I wanted to know if they can go together..em yet to get the barbie's image..I'll send too for identification

Bro, create another thread for this abeg...wanna hear more about your lovely dogs...
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by arcbay(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Prodeegee:
shocked you wicked bro!

All for peace. That's what people need bro.
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by knyte(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
holds laff, am waiting for where this would end grin
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
arcbay:

All for peace. That's what people need bro.
To repay for the respect repose on u right? Thank fr that..u did well!
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by Prodeegee(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
brooklyn49:

To repay for the respect repose on u right?
Thank fr that..u did well!
nah, you shouldnt see it hat way. you shouldnt be asking what breed a dog is here on nl...that line has caused alot of trouble. id have done thesame...thats what we do now grin
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by arcbay(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
brooklyn49:

To repay for the respect repose on u right?
Thank fr that..u did well!

Bro, please take no offense, I didn't mean any. I'm sorry, I really am...just that there's this trend in this section, no one embraces true facts, they prefer u nurse their ego and tell them they have the best. When u tell them the truth, battle ensues, meanwhile they invited you to rate their dog in the first instance, I just don't wanna be caught in another war of words. As it is, I just got back from a break. Made up my mind to stay away a while but for some peeps who convinced me to stay.

Anyways, for facts now, ur dog has boerboel features, though not pure, not close to one...but he still remains a cute one...one love bro
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
No need Thanks for the pains Best regards on ur dealings
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by Prodeegee(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
arcbay:

Bro, please take no offense, I didn't mean any. I'm sorry, I really am...just that there's this trend in this section, no one embraces true facts, they prefer u nurse their ego and tell them they have the best. When u tell them the truth, battle ensues, meanwhile they invited you to rate their dog in the first instance, I just don't wanna be caught in another war of words. As it is, I just got back from a break. Made up my mind to stay away a while but for some peeps who convinced me to stay.

Anyways, for facts now, ur dog has boerboel features, though not pure, not close to one...but he still remains a cute one...one love bro
the way it is now...eitherway, we're f*cked bro cheesy....
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by arcbay(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Prodeegee:
the way it is now...eitherway, we're f*cked bro cheesy....

Exactly what I was thinking prodeegee...Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea...One needs to be a lil diplomatic about issues like this.
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by smileysmiles(f): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Prodeegee:
shocked you wicked bro!

Evil is the word... pure undiluted evil cry
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by kuzee(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
yudeeboi:
If there's anything I'm dreaming day and night is to own a pup..be it rottie, gsd or caucasian..a serious and tender care await he/she...guys help a brother na..

Cc: kuzee, tunjiano, barcaboi, knyte, protegee, arcbay, mayorall, chucky234

Iv been reading u guys comment on that kuzee's thread "snap ur dog photos and updtae"...from start to finish..I must say u all are pro! Mayorall extend my greeting to smart o
lol
you will definitely own one bro, would have love to give all my pup freely but not with this mix breed, o de wait for deepesting dog to whelp o

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by Prodeegee(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
arcbay:

Exactly what I was thinking prodeegee...Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea...One needs to be a lil diplomatic about issues like this.
abstinence is the word...abstain from things like this...some even bring it to me on whatsapp.
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by arcbay(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
smileysmiles:

Evil is the word... pure undiluted evil cry

Hey honey...one chooses to be blunt, he gets burnt for it, you falsify facts, yet u get burnt too...wet in man go do na?
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by arcbay(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
brooklyn49:
No need
Thanks for the pains
Best regards on ur dealings

Glaring you've taken offense already. You shouldn't feel bad about this. You should concern yourself more on how to be a better dog owner and command an undivided loyalty of your dogs rather than rating their purity. Each and every person started somewhere, don't be in a rush to own the best. All for the love of canines bro
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by barcaboi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
knyte:

I agree.....we learning already
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by barcaboi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
knyte:

I agree.....we learning every day
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by knyte(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sorry it had to end this way, u wld nt av taken it better if they tld u straight up that u had a mixed breed. Just forget bout ds breed thing nd love ur dog. The troubles of RATE my BREED.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by knyte(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcaboi:
I agree.....we learning every day
And the day we feel too big to learn, that's the beginning of the end.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
arcbay:

Glaring you've taken offense already. You shouldn't feel bad about this. You should concern yourself more on how to be a better dog owner and command an undivided loyalty of your dogs rather than rating their purity. Each and every person started somewhere, don't be in a rush to own the best. All for the love of canines bro
If u could slow down n read ma earlier write up u will c where I stated that the dog isn't mine
I wanted to to know its breed so I can look for its kind n mate it with if the will give me one pup to raise since I can't afford to buy one right now.

Iv been reading u guys comments underground but since I dnt have any dog in my possession I lack material to contribute..
U hav given me reason to go back viewing n reading comments.

U served me right..I deserve it!
Thanks
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by arcbay(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
brooklyn49:

If u could slow down n read ma earlier write up u will c where I stated that the dog isn't mine
I wanted to to know its breed so I can look for its kind n mate it with if the will give me one pup to raise since I can't afford to buy one right now.

Iv been reading u guys comments underground but since I dnt have any dog in my possession I lack material to contribute..
U hav given me reason to go back viewing n reading comments.

U served me right..I deserve it!
Thanks

Hmmm...you strike me as a gentleman...you don't have to mate that dog, he will end up giving birth to its kind...Now I'll have to consider giving you a pup, you'll only need to wait for my next litter. Add up on WhatsApp 08168488689
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by yudeeboi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
kuzee:

lol
you will definitely own one bro, would have love to give all my pup freely but not with this mix breed, o de wait for deepesting dog to whelp o

Boss I go manage mix na
U mentioned visa fr the oda thread wink
U wan dribble me run shey
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by kuzee(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
yudeeboi:

Boss I go manage mix na
U mentioned visa fr the oda thread wink
U wan dribble me run shey
lol
yea, am travelling, some issues came up now, so I wont be around if they were to litter
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by yudeeboi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
kuzee:

lol
yea, am travelling, some issues came up now, so I wont be around if they were to litter
Then u go live one mixed breed with me na oga, haba!
No dey do me "longer throat" o..make I folo join the league na
08077055960..Whatsapp abeg
Re: Ibadan Are You Ready? by obstead200(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:
Owerri also on the waiting list. grin grin grin
seconded!!!!

there are spectacular dogs in owerri too. we are waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Dog Breed Is This / Very Large King Shepherd Puppies For Sale / Rats Can Kill Your Dog!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.