Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Much Do You Earn? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Do You Earn? (1770 Views)

Okay...so This Is For Real. You Earn In Dollars Just By Entering Digits Online / Can You Earn Well Over N200k As A Content Writer/developer? / Why Do Recruiters Ask ; How Much Do You Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Earn? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
the way am boiling inside is indespicable.

Jobseekers, Applicants, Graduates and workers take a pause from your job descriptions and reason a bit.

how much are you earning?
what are your aspirations?
can you actualise it with that job?

I was awowed during a recruitment process the Hr said the pay will b 44k gross including tax and pension..Another was 35 another 60 and so on.

phew

tsheeeew.

are we cats with 9 lives?
because I need 9 lives to save enough cash to buy a house in lekki or buy a good car.

Apparent rubbish!!!!!

you know what I quit.

nonesense trainee.

Nice went to mandellas birthday party and federal govt paid him 10m to rep 9ja.
kc just sang limpopo and he got a jeep for 25m
wiz kid dropped out from sch and we opened our big mouths to bleep.
can you get a car of 25 mil with degree huh?
I was shocked when the GM of a coĆ½ was eating corn and pear ..smh
that means the workers will decend on guguru and groundnut.

someone once said the day you discover your purpose is the day you start living else you just producing CO2 for trees.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by Emmaesty(f): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
I can sense frustration but most people won't come out to say how much they earn

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by jashar(f): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan...

People are more satisfied with the fact that they are working not just sitting at home than how much they actually earn.

My thoughts. They say, 'half bread is better than none'.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by stepo707: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bennyzino my nigga I feel you.its te kind of country that we are.some earn more than a million for doing nothing while others earn 5k for so much hardwork.well God will help us eventually.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
am either going into business or music.
forget degree.

those people selling gala on the road are making better pay.
I know a lady that got a land and jeep from selling rice for site workers.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by efembaba(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2015
For me each time I hear the word-- job I cringe I hate to hear that word it sounds like slave to me
Re: How Much Do You Earn? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2015
efembaba:
For me each time I hear the word-- job I cringe I hate to hear that word it sounds like slave to me

bro its modern slavery
Re: How Much Do You Earn? by ednut1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
in 12 years time wizkid might be broke, while a worker who started with 50k salary used d experience to get a better job, is now an AGM in a bank earning more dan 1.5m monthly with 15m bonus. be wise

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
ednut1:
in 12 years time wizkid might be broke, while a worker who started with 50k salary used d experience to get a better job, is now an AGM in a bank earning more dan 1.5m monthly with 15m bonus. be wise

hmmmm

you ve got a point ..I will do it side by side then.

Job and business

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by efembaba(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bennyzino:

bro its modern slavery
na so o. Na ur boss go tell u when to come to work, which cloth to wear, what to do with ur life and why wouldn't he after all he's d one paying u just like a slave
Re: How Much Do You Earn? by efembaba(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bennyzino:

hmmmm

you ve got a point ..I will do it side by side then.

Job and business
bros don't let people use sweet words sway u from achiving great things. Why hasn't business men like Dangote ,Adenuga and d likes become broke.. Or don't u know people who have gone far in their so called job. Have they become mega rich. How many salary earner in the world can u name who are really affluent?? Job ko Jab ni

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by cornoil(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Get a paid job and look for extra source of income. People should stop mentioning Nigerian business men as source of motivation for young entrepreneurs. Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Jimoh Ibrahim, these are all people who got rich through fronting, laundering, government influence of embezzled government funds. Do you all think they started small as they keep on telling you. With the wrong government policies instability, lack of proper structures, epileptic power supply in Nigeria, it's not that easy without compromising to survive in Nigeria business world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by yudeeboi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
ednut1:
Story story
Re: How Much Do You Earn? by sholay2011(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
stepo707:
Bennyzino my nigga I feel you. it's this kind of country that we are.some earn more than a million for doing nothing while others earn 5k for so much hardwork.well God will help us eventually.
I disagree with the bolded.

It's rather the world we live in.

@OP...It is well.
Re: How Much Do You Earn? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2015
thanks all for your invaluable contributions.

We are living in a country controlled by the people with influence, finance and power.

House rent is killing ..salary is not encouraging ..politicians are overpaying for assets thus truncating any glimpse the poor have of attaining one.

only God will help us...Only God
Re: How Much Do You Earn? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bennyzino:
forget degree.

Do you have any good business idea and capital? ? If yes, go into it immediately. . No doubt it pays better, you will even have graduates struggling to work for you. ...

Talent and business pay better !!!!
Re: How Much Do You Earn? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
ednut1:
Wizkid and co can only be broke in the future if they don't manage their finances well....

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bennyzino:
forget degree.

Good luck selling gala. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Earn? by sholay2011(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Scrypt:

Good luck selling gala. smiley wink
Lmao
Re: How Much Do You Earn? by obajoey(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
When your take home pay cannot take you home cry
Re: How Much Do You Earn? by luvluvluv: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
ednut1:

This word is not wise!
Re: How Much Do You Earn? by luvluvluv: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
ednut1:

I submit dat this advice is not wise!

(1) (Reply)

Convenant Day Of Business And Career Breakthrough For All Job Seekers / Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment 2016 Latest Vacancies / Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.