Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Crack Your Ribs! According To Akpos University Of Lies… - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack Your Ribs! According To Akpos University Of Lies… (1492 Views)

See What Happened To Akpos And His Wife As They Travel To Italy By Air / Choii!!! See What Hunger Did To Akpos!!! / Wanna Make You Laugh/ Whatsapp Crack Your Ribs/ Drop Ur Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack Your Ribs! According To Akpos University Of Lies… by franel4NL: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
««§» 29 July 2015

-RACISM is when a white BB Bold 6 cost more than a black BB Bold 6.
-NEMESIS is when you submit your answer sheet with your expo inside.
-LONG THROAT is when you take a girl out on a sunny day & she orders for a hot plate of pepper soup.
-A WITCH is that girl that eats nkwobi, fish pepper soup, shawama, suya, chicken, smirnoff, fayrous & when you take her home she says sorry I'm on my period.
-OVERSABI is when you are eating salad with a girl & she says 'honey, this food no done.'
-OLODO is when you are in a plane with a girl & she says 'honey I'm hot, can you please roll down the glass.'
-A HUNGRY CHILD is that kid that sees you eating & says 'my mummy said I shouldn't take food from strangers.'
-A STUBBORN CHILD is that kid that wakes up in the middle of the night when daddy & mummy are having good time & says mummy I want to piss.'
-STINGYNESS is when you finish reading this and you refuse to COMMENT or like..

1 Like

Re: Crack Your Ribs! According To Akpos University Of Lies… by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Stinginess
Re: Crack Your Ribs! According To Akpos University Of Lies… by Paitty(f): 1:01am On Jul 30, 2015
Is this supposed to amuse me,.. well it didn't
Re: Crack Your Ribs! According To Akpos University Of Lies… by Timerkin1: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
NND

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Wheel Barrow Carrying Keke Napep In Delta State. / What Do This Mechanic Still Want To Fix In This Car? Photo / This Photo Is Melting Hearts Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.