Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Investors/partners Needed In A Fish Farm (alimosho,ogba And Ikeja) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors/partners Needed In A Fish Farm (alimosho,ogba And Ikeja) (579 Views)

How To Start A Fish Pond Business In Nigeria / Investors/partners Needed In A Showbiz Business: Updated / Business Partners Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors/partners Needed In A Fish Farm (alimosho,ogba And Ikeja) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Fish farming is a lucrative biz and I don't need to say much to convince anyone..
Grab this opportunity, two investors are needed to partner with a fish farmer.
Details;
Farm is located along Ipaja road.
Its a purpose built farm with 14ponds
Each pond is capable of 3000 grow-out
Investor must be able to dedicate time for monitoring (either saturday or sunday)
For further details and explanation add me on bbm
pin:28D3CA00

Text: 08034244041..(7;30am-5pm)
Call: 5;01-7;29am

Just two investors needed: First come first serve
Re: Investors/partners Needed In A Fish Farm (alimosho,ogba And Ikeja) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pic
Re: Investors/partners Needed In A Fish Farm (alimosho,ogba And Ikeja) by uchenageme(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2015
What kind of contributions are you going to require from the partners besides their time?
Re: Investors/partners Needed In A Fish Farm (alimosho,ogba And Ikeja) by streetsoldier1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
The biz model will be discussed, capital involved, expected profit, profit sharing, the time is basically for investor to monitor progress and get to know the nitty gritty of the biz..
Been trying to upload the pix
Re: Investors/partners Needed In A Fish Farm (alimosho,ogba And Ikeja) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
One more person needed!!!

(1) (Reply)

Access A Loan Without A Collateral Nor Guarantor. / How Diamond Bank Cheated Me With Impunity! / I Need Kernel Nut Supplier On Weekly Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.