Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious (7755 Views)

Lg Launched Smartphone Lg X Power And X Style / Vsun H9 Furious Specs, Price & Features / Another Affordable Phone From VSUN: Vsun Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by Obaiyski(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Got an email messages that contained this two new launch smartphone from (Konga) Vsun Smart and Vsun Furious , I quickly search about the brand and company that I noticed that phone has been selling in U.A.E and Egypt since 2013. From What I picked I'm beginning to like this brand

Below is the spec and price,what did you say guys?

Both the Vsun Smart and Vsun Furious support 3G connectivity and run Android 4.4 Kitkat OS out-of-the-box.

Vsun Furious on Konga.com For N30,200

Vsun Smart on Konga.com For N15,200

Vsun Smart

The Vsun Smart features a 5-inch display, powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz paired with 1GB of RAM, 8GB space of internal storage and a microSD card slot for storage expansion (up to 32GB).

It runs Android 4.4 Kitkat OS, sports a 8MP rear camera and a front facing 2MP camera. Measuring 154 x 7.2 x 76.8 mm in dimensions, the Vsun Smart weighs 135 grams, has Dual SIM slots; and supports 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options. The device is backed by a 2050mAh Li-ion battery.

Vsun Furious

Also known as the Vsun H9 Furious, the Vsun Furious features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD LTPS SPT capacitive display and is powered by an Octa-core Mediatek MT6592 processor clocked at 1.7GHz paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB space of internal storage. There is a microSD card slot for storage expansion (up to 32GB).

A 13MP AutoFocus camera with LED flash adorns the back of the device while a front facing 5MP camera is also onboard. Connectivity options on the device includes – 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB, USB 2.0, FM Radio, and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. G-Sensor, Proximity and Light sensor are the available sensor options.

The Dual SIM enabled Vsun Furious runs Android 4.4 Kitkat OS, measures 154 x 76.8 x 7.2mm in dimensions and is backed by a 2050mAh battery which is expected to last around 8 hours of talk time and 600 hours of standby time. The battery takes less than 4 hours to charge fully.

Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by Obaiyski(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2015
Konga is the only seller now..
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
can u drop link to order from kings?
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by abdo123: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obaiyski:
Got an email messages that contained this two new launch smartphone from (Konga) Vsun Smart and Vsun Furious , I quickly search about the brand and company that I noticed that phone has been selling in U.A.E and Egypt since 2013. From What I picked I'm beginning to like this brand

Below is the spec and price,what did you say guys?

Both the Vsun Smart and Vsun Furious support 3G connectivity and run Android 4.4 Kitkat OS out-of-the-box.

Vsun Furious on Konga.com For N30,200

Vsun Smart on Konga.com For N15,200

Vsun Smart

The Vsun Smart features a 5-inch display, powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz paired with 1GB of RAM, 8GB space of internal storage and a microSD card slot for storage expansion (up to 32GB).

It runs Android 4.4 Kitkat OS, sports a 8MP rear camera and a front facing 2MP camera. Measuring 154 x 7.2 x 76.8 mm in dimensions, the Vsun Smart weighs 135 grams, has Dual SIM slots; and supports 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options. The device is backed by a 2050mAh Li-ion battery.

Vsun Furious

Also known as the Vsun H9 Furious, the Vsun Furious features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD LTPS SPT capacitive display and is powered by an Octa-core Mediatek MT6592 processor clocked at 1.7GHz paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB space of internal storage. There is a microSD card slot for storage expansion (up to 32GB).

A 13MP AutoFocus camera with LED flash adorns the back of the device while a front facing 5MP camera is also onboard. Connectivity options on the device includes – 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB, USB 2.0, FM Radio, and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. G-Sensor, Proximity and Light sensor are the available sensor options.

The Dual SIM enabled Vsun Furious runs Android 4.4 Kitkat OS, measures 154 x 76.8 x 7.2mm in dimensions and is backed by a 2050mAh battery which is expected to last around 8 hours of talk time and 600 hours of standby time. The battery takes less than 4 hours to charge fully.
please I just got mine but I don't know how to insert SD card? thanks
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by Obaiyski(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
abdo123:

Make use of the phone manual, it has all the information you need...
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by abdo123: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obaiyski:
Make use of the phone manual, it has all the information you need...
I have got tru all d manual still cant find any tips on how to insert the SD card. I got mine too from Konga. Thanks
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by invisibility: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2015
abdo123:

I have got tru all d manual still cant find any tips on how to insert the SD card. I got mine too from Konga. Thanks
How on earth will you opt for this phone when there are cheaper alternatives with far better battery life like infinix hot note and innjoo max plus at about 23k.
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by Nelson21(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Obaiyski:
Got an email messages that contained this two new launch smartphone from (Konga) Vsun Smart and Vsun Furious , I quickly search about the brand and company that I noticed that phone has been selling in U.A.E and Egypt since 2013. From What I picked I'm beginning to like this brand.

From what you picked

What you picked that made you like the phone, was it by using the phone personally for some days or it was by reading specs from the net?

Specs which from experience ,everybody now knows cannot be 100% true?
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by cornoil(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Is the picture quality of this phone very good? And how good and durable is it? Thinking of getting mine this week.
abdo123:

Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by Elxandre(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
invisibility:

How on earth will you opt for this phone when there are cheaper alternatives with far better battery life like infinix hot note and innjoo max plus at about 23k.
There is no 1080p & 1.7ghz octa-core phone for 30k in Nigeria.
The battery is shocking though.
Makes me wonder if some of these phone companies are bent on making flops.

1 Like

Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by just2endowed: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
In case u need a durable power bank and an original micro SD card loaded with games and HD box office movies.... Quote me
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 07, 2015
just2endowed:
In case u need a durable power bank and an original micro SD card loaded with games and HD box office movies.... Quote me
how much is it? I need one.
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Obaiyski:

2050mah battery takes less than 4 hrs to charge, so probably 3 and half hours to charge. Are u f***king kidding me? And how long will it last. Did u get interested in this phone because it is not tecno or infinix? Look I'm not a tecno, injoo, infinix or any other cheap Chinese brand fan, but the devil u know is better than an angel u don't know.

1 Like

Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by just2endowed: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2015
dancok:
how much is it? I need one.

Please can we chat on my whatsapp 07066561480 i give u all the info u need.

romoss solo5 10,000mah is 5k
romoss solo6 16,000mah plus with Lcd display is 7,500
Romoss solo9 20,000mah is 9k

Please visit Romoss.com and go to the powerbanks -solo series to confirm or go to direct link http://romoss.com/powerbank.php?SortID=5

For memory cards
I have origibal Advance memory cards 16gig 2,500; 32gig 3,500 and 64gig 7,200

and also Original Sandisk memory card directly from Sand Disk Inc (warranty covered). Prices are:
16gig 2,600
32gig 3,700
64gig 7,600

Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by okambel: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pls how do I screenshotin my furious h9? Wen I googled dis fone iwas made to believe that it had dual Sim +a separate memory card slot...was disappointed wen I ordered and it has just 2 slots for 2 Sims or 1sim, 1memory card....
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by cornoil(m): 1:45am On Dec 18, 2015
What's the performance of this phone and how sharp is the video?
okambel:
Pls how do I screenshotin my furious h9? Wen I googled dis fone iwas made to believe that it had dual Sim +a separate memory card slot...was disappointed wen I ordered and it has just 2 slots for 2 Sims or 1sim, 1memory card....
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by Iaarph99: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2016
VSUN phones Alpha, Alpha+, DNA, Smart, Capture and Solo are now available at FoneHouse 7 Simbiat Abiola road computer village opposite Zenith Bank .
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by thespokenword: 3:31am On Mar 01, 2016
SomeoNe should share their honest experience about the phone. My emphasis are screen quality, browsing speed , battary life. And. Rootability Of the device. Can Glo bb work on it? Thanks.
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by thespokenword: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
just2endowed:
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by thespokenword: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
I want someone here to recommend a phone to me with the best screen quality in the range of 30k . I am tired of fake phone spec on nairaland.
Thanks
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by thespokenword: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
thespokenword:
SomeoNe should share their honest experience about the phone. My emphasis are screen quality, browsing speed , battary life. And. Rootability Of the device. Can Glo bb work on it? Thanks.

Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by just2endowed: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=thespokenword post=43760363][/quote]

thanks for quoting me. what range of power bank and memory card do you need
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by patolanking(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=thespokenword post=43760363][/quote]
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by collinsetta63: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Iaarph99:
VSUN phones Alpha, Alpha+, DNA, Smart, Capture and Solo are now available at FoneHouse 7 Simbiat Abiola road computer village opposite Zenith Bank .
drop ur number I need d battery of vsun smart
Re: New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious by ddjay: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Haaa, Android 4.4 kitkat,na to root am come port 5,6 or may be 7 Android bdat. If its not possible, sorry

(1) (Reply)

Who else Got 40GB For Re-registration?? / Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.