Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Thoughts Of A Lonely Guy,who Craves Love. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Thoughts Of A Lonely Guy,who Craves Love. (502 Views)

A Lonely Guy / A Lonely Angel / closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts Of A Lonely Guy,who Craves Love. by TIDDOLL(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Proly am just Idle,proly it hurts, proly I just feel like writing,Do you know how it feels not having a gem you call your own?you care for, you adore,you take a step back just to give a good bye kiss on her cute forehead,a firm pek on her chicks ND a soft toned kiss on her lips with a deep hug afterwards,that's a girl u certainly wanna spend your years with. Ever been starved of your daily meal for years? ever craved water for decades?,much like been deprived of your rights as human. It kills not to have that friend that misses you,makes you smile when you are all alone,with just her image in your thoughts.One to get the best outta you at your worst.(probably my Love utopia is unreal)........

1 Like

Re: Thoughts Of A Lonely Guy,who Craves Love. by vizkiz: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2015
mehn, this nigga needs to get laid Asap! undecided
Re: Thoughts Of A Lonely Guy,who Craves Love. by TIDDOLL(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:
mehn, this nigga needs to get laid Asap! undecided
Dude geting laid no be biggie nw...not after cheap punnies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Female Friend. / Urgent Help For Me / Searching for a real and marriage-oriented relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.