Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo (51986 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looking Too Skinny In New Photo, As Fans React / Di'ja Looks Unrecognizable In These New Fascinating Photos / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by ugodean8485(f): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
She never had flesh before. Stop worrying your head
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
kilode100:

Biyatch is the new term for women?... Yo mama would be so happy being called that. cheesy cheesy

Say me hi to yo biyatch. tongue
no, biyatch is the time long name for someone lyk that gyal tryn tew hold her butt mounds 2geda after being ravaged and throbbed apart by 50cm wide throbbing pipe.
No, my mother is not someone like that, not every mother is like your mum.
Your mother too, say me hi to yo biyatch.
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by justiniy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
AH GIGGLE.
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by julietchic(f): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
I like her hair.
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by stayblack: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
THIS ONE,DON START DEY USE DRUGS,ALL TO BE FAMOSE...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by ScobaXL: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
//Hello! Get great content on this site,secret exposed! hurry watch this tutorial video before it gets deleted www.gistmii.com kiss
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by cdaboss: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
op please post a pic whr she had flesh.... she has always bin skinny.
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by kilode100(f): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
no, biyatch is the time long name for someone lyk that gyal tryn tew hold her butt mounds 2geda after being ravaged and throbbed apart by 50cm wide throbbing pipe.
No, my mother is not someone like that, not every mother is like your mum.
Your mother too, say me hi to yo biyatch.

Your biyatch of a mama obviously did a shoddy job with yo.

Were you raised in a brothel?... cheesy

I find boys who talk about ravaged apart pussy, throbbing blockous, butts and 50cm bla bla learners in bedmatics affairs cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is what happens when the only experience you ve about sex is peeping through a key hole when yo biyatch mama is being throbbed with 50cm warefer with her expanded hole cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by vega84(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
This chick de chop @ all? #vegatalks
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
kilode100:

Your biyatch of a mama obviously did a shoddy job with yo.

Were you raised in a brothel?... cheesy

I find boys who talk about ravaged apart pussy, throbbing blockous, butts and 50cm bla bla learners in bedmatics affairs cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is what happens when the only experience you ve about sex is peeping through a key hole when yo biyatch mama is being throbbed with 50cm warefer with her expanded hole cheesy cheesy cheesy
Claps for you, It's very apparent you're a gadem cheap whooore! You deserve awards for all these you know about 50cm wide di *cks. I'm very sure your pu'ssssy and anus is so wide and resistant that you won't complain if one insert very hot 100 cm wide metal rod in them.
I reinstate that I was brought up by vibrant and respectable father and mother and was given the very best of care and love not in a brothel by a single mother that you inherited your prostitute bizness from.
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Ahmeduana(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
i love this girl & her music...but why is she that skinny
FASTING RELATED THINGS!
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by kilode100(f): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Claps for you, It's very apparent you're a gadem cheap whooore! You deserve awards for all these you know about 50cm wide di *cks. I'm very sure your pu'ssssy and anus is so wide and resistant that you won't complain if one insert very hot 100 cm wide metal rod in them.
I reinstate that I [b]was brought up by vibrant and respectable father and mother and was given the very best of care and love [/b]not in a brothel by a single mother that you inherited your prostitute bizness from.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Super story tongue

8 Likes

Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
kilode100:

Even if, one fact remains, it is that you are a prostitute, a cheap one at that; #you still collect 1000 naira glo card, pitiable!
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by kilode100(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Even if, one fact remains, it is that you are a prostitute, a cheap one at that; #you still collect 1000 naira glo card, pitiable!

Running out of breath son? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep scratching ojare.. You might actually come up with something that will me blush cheesy cheesy cheesy

Useless boy. tongue

17 Likes

Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by babafirst(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
It's because she is standing beside fat Sammy O.If she stands beside Kiss Daniel,Korede Bello or Whiz Kid she won't appear this 'skinny'.Meanwhile she is my 'specs',love them small and 'skinny' lol.

1 Like

Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
kilode100:

Super story tongue
Lol, thanks for the compliment. I enjoyed every bit of tha converse, I hope u change your ways and turn a new leaf, possibly, a rich octogenarian would tk u for a wife and reform you. #my one cent. wink
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
kilode100:

Running out of breath son? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep scratching ojare.. You might actually come up with something that will me blush cheesy cheesy cheesy

Useless boy. tongue
I'm not a son to you; a prostitute. Blush? U, blush? Abeg jor. Do bush meats blush too?
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by kilode100(f): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol, thanks for the compliment. I enjoyed every bit of tha converse, I hope u change your ways and turn a new leaf, possibly, a rich octogenarian would tk u for a wife and reform you. #my one cent. wink

My pleasure Son wink wink

Worry about your biyatch mama and let me fantasize about the rich octogenarian that will wife and reform me. tongue tongue

Who needs a young man with hard blockous, empty bank account and hopelessness??.. shocked cool

So long Tiger cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by kilode100(f): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I'm not a son to you; a prostitute. Blush? U, blush? Abeg jor. Do bush meats blush too?

I blush when I see 1k glo airtime cheesy cheesy

Son to me?... Pls tell me this is a joke, I wouldn't even wish you had a son like yourself because you are a total waste.

Take care kiddo. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
kilode100:

My pleasure Son wink wink

Worry about your biyatch mama and let me fantasize about the rich octogenarian that will wife and reform me. tongue tongue

Who needs a young man with hard blockous, empty bank account and hopelessness??.. shocked cool

So long Tiger cheesy cheesy
Lol, I told u am not your son; we all know something is wrong with your head, brain drain things, but hv ur eyes suddenly gone blind too or can't you read simple relatable English again?
Lol, I like your kind of gyals; #team old fat cows pay.
Tiger? Where do you see tiger again u ds bush gyal! Thank God your prostitute of a mom dint waste her hard earned money sending you to college....
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
kilode100:

I blush when I see 1k glo airtime cheesy cheesy

Son to me?... Pls tell me this is a joke, I wouldn't even wish you had a son like yourself because you are a total waste.

Take care kiddo. cheesy
Hahahaha! Falila Won ti get e
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by falcon01: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
kannymoore:

You are wicked wahllai!!!
*ROTFLMAOoooooooooooooooooo!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin !!!!!!!!!!
lol
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by chisabones: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
LOL!!! i think Sammie Okposo should be concerned more about his BMI than skinny Di'Ja. it's more easy to gain weight more than to Lose it, So to me oo Di'Ja looks perfect with that body structure than sammie Okposo with his Pot Belly body. Di'Ja should keep that structure oo because big belle no easy to come down oo even if you waka pass Ajala e go take time before e disappear.

But again what is my business grin
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by kilode100(f): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol, I told u am not your son; we all know something is wrong with your head, brain drain things, but hv ur eyes suddenly gone blind too or can't you read simple relatable English again?
Lol, I like your kind of gyals; #team old fat cows pay.
Tiger? Where do you see tiger again u ds bush gyal! Thank God your prostitute of a mom dint waste her hard earned money sending you to college....

Son, you are as dry as fcuuk.
Get a grip now, will yo?

14 Likes

Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
kilode100:

Son, you are as dry as fcuuk.
Get a grip now, will yo?
Ok, I hia u, I knw that's what you wanna hear.... But seriously, I've got beta tinz to concentrate on shey u get, u can continu 2 quote to quote me, I'll sure reply you at some other leisure time. For now, hasta la vista!
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by damyzino(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin[b][/b]
beauty and the beast
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by wrongnumber: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
ritababe:
she's always skinny
After marriage una go surprise.
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by stanboy28(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:
I'll rather choose skinny but beautiful di'ja over fat and ugly f**** lipsrsealed
I no talk anything oh! undecided
u mean tiwa right undecided[sub][/sub] undecided undecided........well.... Same here
grin grin grin
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Cobismanuel: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
na so GOD cret am
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by oladeledave: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Top 20 Health Benefits Of Walking

An average Nigerian will rather take a bike from his living room to the toilet, this is the extent to which people are wen it comes to walking. we all hardly take a walk down the road more often.
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

Read More
Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Onyeedum(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Na so we like her.

1 Like

Re: Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
sammy okposo is a fat ugly mofoka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex / Saidi Balogun Celebrates President Buhari Win Already, Fans Curse Him / Annie Idibia Posted Hot Beach Pictures Online[see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.