Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase (2204 Views)

CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 / Done / Cipm Intermediate 1 Study Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by ruoma: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Hi Guyz,

Please anyone with Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply's official study text for level 5(Advance diploma) for sale should kindly contact me. Thank you
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by Olaniranolaleye(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
No professional will sell such bookafter exams.
i will advise you request whoever has to allow youto make copies.
I met someone at July diet who agreed to allow me to run copies of AD2,3 &6 cos thats all he has.
Source for those who have and run copies.
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by ruoma: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thanks a lot, I appreciate.

Pls anyone who can assist to make copies of Level 5 diet for CIPS? Kindly assist
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by Muyiwhy: 3:22pm On May 31, 2016
HI,
I want to do CIPS, but am having challenges on how to start.
first, after paying to CIPS through British Council, will i still pay for lectures?
As a BSC Holder, which stage will i be starting from?

Thanks in advance...
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by daramolanas1(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Olaniranolaleye:
I met someone at July diet who agreed to allow me to run copies of AD2,3 &6 cos thats all he has.
good morning sir! Sent u a Pm regarding CIPS level 5 course book awaiting your responds
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by ammyluv2002(f): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2018
ruoma:
Hi Guyz,

Please anyone with Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply's official study text for level 5(Advance diploma) for sale should kindly contact me. Thank you

Hi bros, pls I need help on how to go about this certification. I will need to to complete the 5 stages at once right? Will I have to pay for the 5 stages? How much will it cost me for the 5 stages too? I have 2 certifications on Logistics and Supply Chain mgt & Warehousing and Materials handling.....I also want to add this to it. Pls, I need your guidance
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by depoty: 5:32am On Oct 08, 2019
(.)
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by JeroMax(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Hello All... I have the original and complete level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 new syllabus materials and also some past questions and study guides for each of the levels. Contact me on 08157515364. (Calls & Watsapp)
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by SundryInfo: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by teeboi77: 2:41am On Feb 16, 2020
Olaniranolaleye:

Hello All... I have complete level 4 L4M1 to L4M8 new 2019 syllabus materials soft copy. Contact me via aodifiri@yahoo.com
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by SundryInfo: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by KnowOriginal: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
One of the reasons a lot of professionals are reluctant to begin their CIPS journey is the prohibitive costs of both the exams and the materials

For example, materials for the Diploma Level (L4) alone will cost two hundred and twenty pounds, while the exams themselves (8 modules) cost at least five hundred and forty-four pounds. Imagine having to expend same costs for L5 and L6, as well, to get the MCIPS designation, and you will understand why there is a shortage of CIPS-qualified Procurement Professionals in Nigeria.

While little (we will tell you how we can help) can be done about the exam costs themselves, we can actually help you achieve significant cost-savings on the materials.

We can provide you with the materials for the 8 modules for L4 at four thousand naira each. The materials will come in PDF format that is printable and compatible with all PDF document readers.

For getting materials from us, you will be entitled to the following perks:

1. Registration of student membership (if you are just starting out) and booking of exams at least twenty naira less the prevailing card dollar rate. For example, if the dollar rate for the day is four hundred and forty naira per dollar, we will do your registration and exam booking at an average of four hundred and ten naira per dollar. The idea is to reduce the cost implication of writing the CIPS exams. You can benefit from this perk even if you dont get materials from us. Terms and Conditions apply

2. You will get access to a mini-mentorship programme. I have nearly 6 years experience in supply chain and corporate business operations. I have also written two of the CIPS exams and i am billed to write more in March. So, i am quite versed with the structure and content of the CIPS exams. The mini-mentorship programme will include the following

- Providing answers to all your burning questions as regards the nature, structure, timeline and milestones of the CIPS exams and certifications.

- Reveal a timeline with which you can structure your exams so that you can make the most of your registration costs and get your certifications in record time, if you are on a tight budget and schedule

- Revision of materials and provision of AOC prior to examinations

You can reach us on zero eight one two eight nine nine zero six eight five

Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by Somm300: 9:08pm On May 24, 2021
Please don’t patronize these folks, they collected 20,000 naira from me and refused to send any materials. I’ve not heard from them since Jan 2020. Dubious folks, if I’m lying they should respond so I’ll post our email conversations.
depoty:
CIPS Global Standard in procurement and supply sets the benchmark for what good looks like in the profession.

It helps individuals identify current skills and abilities, along with any gaps and areas for progression. Organisations can also benchmark their procurement professionals against the competencies set out in the Standard, identifying upskilling needs and helping with job descriptions and design.

The benefits of working with the CIPS Global Standard
• Organisations and individuals can Indentify and measure their own performance levels in procurement and supply.
•Enhance organisational performance
•Enhance recruitment and performance management
•Enhance personal performance.

For individual and Corporate CIPS training contact us for more information and enquiry.

Enquire and Join us today for CIPS qualifications.
Email: admin@erpsm.co.za
Re: Cips Level 5 Study Materials Needed For Purchase by Somm300: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
depoty:
Please Email : admin@erpsm.co.za for your study materials.

Patronize at your own risk.Still haven’t gotten my 20,000 naira I paid in December 2019. This guy came to respond in August 2021 that they have my materials. Isn’t that ridiculous? A course I’ve written and passed. I have the materials already, what I need is my money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 UTME/Direct Entry Applications Full Registration Guideline / African Countries And Their Independence Days. / 16 Best Educational Apps For Students & Teachers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.