Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Guideline For Traveling To Visa Free Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guideline For Traveling To Visa Free Countries (1253 Views)

Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guideline For Traveling To Visa Free Countries by corpROYAL(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
In the recent time, l was on Nairaland travel thread where people were asking alot of questions in traveling to visa free countries for Nigerian passport holder.

l felt this is a real welcome development to see our dear country been given access to travel to so call countries demanding for visa from us before, countries like Kenya, Tanzania, Mauritania, Mauritius etc.

The questions most people ask are:

How can they book and board a plain to a country they don't have visa to, with all this maximum scrutiny by NACO, security operative and airline staffs. Atime those airline staff use stop many without visa to their destination either they know that the country in question is a visa free or not, sometimes they use to demand for invitation from locals in that country in question after showing them confirm hotel reservation. l gather all these from my own personal research and morealso, I am not a first time traveler even if l don't travel to visa free countries yet. what happen in our airport it open and it not hidden from frequent travelers.

How sure the immigration in those visa free countries we grant visa on arrival? I was in Ghana airport to board a flight from Ghana to part of Southern Africa some years back as a result of no direct flight from Nigeria to that country and to eliminate stop over. as l approach the Ghana airport for Check l was subjected to different questions and l was directed back to go back and sign from the airline official in a bid not to miss my flight. l rush down to sign. latter their immigration was asking me alot of question because she know l am a Nigeria, when she could not find anything to nail me. She now ask me to give her some money, l replied her with a smile "madam l am very rich now, maybe when l am coming back because l am left with my BTA, Sorry ma" and the whole problem solved.

What are the document to take alone, apart from confirm hotels reservation, international passport and BTA at least $1,000 that l use to know?

And lastly, what is the best and fare airline for this kind of traveling. why is this question, yes if you want to know go and ask British Airway to take you to Barbados or saint Kitts and Nevis that they use to travel to and see their response then, you should be able to understand why l ask.

l know we have enough travel experience and travel guru in the house that can answer these questions.
Note. reserve any abuse word to your own thread because it not allow here. the purpose of this thread is for people to benefit and pray for you at the end.

Therefore, let the answer and comment roll in.

All is well !
Re: Guideline For Traveling To Visa Free Countries by corpROYAL(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
pictures of mauritius

Re: Guideline For Traveling To Visa Free Countries by corpROYAL(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
pictures of Tanzania

Re: Guideline For Traveling To Visa Free Countries by corpROYAL(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2015
anyone with useful info as regards to this thread ? if you have don't be shy to drop yours lol...

(1) (Reply)

Theft Of Passengers Luggage At Ethiopian Airlines: Government should step up!!! / A Walk Through Umuahia With The Camera / Ponzi Haters Guides To Investing For Abroad People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.