Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) (46306 Views)

University Of Lagos Invited Bayo Omoboriowo And Presents Him An Award (pics) / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) / More Official Photos From The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo And Lola Omitokun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by CR77(f): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
tongue
TheDauraMallam:
Happiness is all that matters.

Christians, check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
President Buhari photographer

Any way, I wish them happy married life smiley
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by doublewisdom: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:
imagine "president buhari's photographer"

Is that suppose to be a title? grin
That's his claim to fame o.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by slap1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
He would want others to smile, but see his own pictures. angry
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

Is that suppose to be a title?
We too dey package name for this country grin
he's got a Job, self employed with the president of the giant of Africa. What do u have?
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Mobsync(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Isn't it ironic? Bayo Omoboriowo takes Buhari's photographs but when he wants to the take his, he goes to Jide Odukoya.

Or is his photography business a one-man thing?
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Estimable(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
barb ur hair Mr photographer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by harbeedaymee(f): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
why is his shirt un-ironed in the first picture? Pressing iron no dey again? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by maestroz: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
this is lovely. for the records. he is the second southerner in buhari's cabinet.we in the APC are proud of him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by flowbjones(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
josieboy55:
d gal ugly thou ...

Make we see your picture.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
see the surprise on his face after looking at her behind... cheesy cheesy...well na him wife to be soon...
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by chytai(f): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Can you just imagine smiley
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Eeser:
Did he grab her butt in one of the pictures?
Just saying..
it's his!!!!! tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bayo Omoboriowo...

Life is good...Now weh money don come,why d young man no go marry??u no go waste time now...

As a hustler now weh ground never balance,i just deh put this women for holding pattern...

Make i get one special advicer job now maybe i no go marry.

Na ur time...

Happy married life..

Turn by Turn..

Remember me also ooo LORD...
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by DoroMega: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pix 3, the guy dey fear to hold him property.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by S0L0PEE0147(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

hahahahahahha
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by VISTIN(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
They're already doing the marriage.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by kilode100(f): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ratchet couple.

Very tasteless pictures...
The guy looks like a virgin..
The bride to be looks like an aunty gweggs aka old cargo.

See coat wey wear this bush man cheesy cheesy
.... She just had to sew with satin undecided

Nna mehn, I'd rate them 0/10.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by championeh(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Badt guy, this guy go don test run tire grin
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by canalily(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wait joorshocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Sandydayz(f): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
kiss Lady pretty sha
For the guy undecided
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Aww! beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Aww!

beautiful.
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

Exactly my point grin
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by deennest: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
I love the big smiles in the first pix!
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by myrao(f): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
they look cute together...plus I love their poses...perhaps they will needful in the nearest future in my favor
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Skoopy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Presidential photographer? He doesn't look it though. Sef him rumpled trouser grin
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
kilode100:
Ratchet couple.
Very tasteless pictures... The guy looks like a virgin.. The bride to be looks like an aunty gweggs aka old cargo.
See coat wey wear this bush man cheesy cheesy .... She just had to sew with satin undecided
Nna mehn, I'd rate them 0/10.
Awwshh... You are wicked grin
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by vizkiz: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
aloeeverhealth:
he's got a Job, self employed with the president of the giant of Africa. What do u have?

I am the son to the one and only true God in the whole universe...what do you have? undecided
Re: Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

Lol. You think it's easy to be the President's photographer? That guy don hammer ni o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.