Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Are The Super Mods Ghost? Why Don't They Reply Our Mails - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The Super Mods Ghost? Why Don't They Reply Our Mails (605 Views)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Why Don't Mods Reply Mails? / Don't They Deserve The Wardrobe Allowance? Have Your Say(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Are The Super Mods Ghost? Why Don't They Reply Our Mails by gabazin080(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
I was banned and created a post asking to be unbanned and ishilove asked me to mail the Super mods. It's been 24 hours since I sent them a mail and up till now nothing as been done and no reply yet.
Am worried as to why we can mail them but more worried as to why they don't reply our mail. Are they ghost?
Cc: seun ishilove farano rocktation , come and explain to us why it is like that
You people should not just come and view this thread but also unban me from the sexuality section
Re: Are The Super Mods Ghost? Why Don't They Reply Our Mails by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Are The Super Mods Ghost? Why Don't They Reply Our Mails by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
You were banned for repeatedly derailing and breaking rule 2.
Re: Are The Super Mods Ghost? Why Don't They Reply Our Mails by Seun(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
I don't understand. If he has been banned why is he still able to post?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1)

Globacom Boss, Mike Adenuga Takes Second Wife, Click For Picture / Okowa Says Multiple Government Land Allocation To Individuals To Be Revoked / Words Of Advise For Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.