Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage (696 Views)

Problem With A Thread On Frontpage / Rate The Quality Threads On Frontpage In 2015 / What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Actually, my favourite on front page is Nigerian soldiers killing Boko haram stories.
What's yours?
Re: What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage by Trackango: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tonto Dike grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
cry grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage by ladyF(f): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Idk
Re: What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Trackango:
Tonto Dike grin

My dream sugar babe.. Love struck
Re: What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:
Idk

undecided
Re: What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage by ikbnice(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
why do I hav to be specific when I read everything readable, not only on FP but also on New, Recent, Trending nd i find time to visit other Nairaland sections.
I'm a Nairaland all-rounder
Re: What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage by uniqueflash(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
ten this n ten that,eight this n eight that.
Re: What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage by sim37(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
the heartlessness of human being

(1) (Reply)

Every Human Is Loaded With Creativity / Did you know you can...g / Comfirm 2015 Gce Mathematics Answer Now Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.