Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

For Business Minds Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Business Minds Only (405 Views)

For The Business Minds! You Need This / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / For Business Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Business Minds Only by mickel2223(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]

Read on if interested and you can finance the business with me lemme know.

I have this burning desire to go back to a business I was so much into for years, but stopped when I had issues late last year. The current hike in the prices of frozen meats (Chicken & Turkey)per kilo due to the ban placed on frozen food by the Federal Government is so inviting, judging on how wealthy farmers will become as long as the ban stands.

I don't know about your area, but where I am in PH, Rivers State. A kilo of Chicken now goes for N1200 and the Live Broiler(Chicken) goes from N1500-N2000. Will this not tempt a man to invest in this business?

I am shot of funds to re-start my farm business, so weeks ago, I dashed into firstbank Plc. For a business loan, I was told that the package is suspended till further notice from their Head-quarters. The only available loan is for Salary earner.
A Loan office that promised to give me any amount I needed to setup said their interest is 30% x 2months =60% of any Sum am collecting for a Maximum of 2months Period.
Hell no!
That's too much!
These people are wicked!

The most important things needed here to kick-start;

The Birds 1- any numbers that can be afforded

Feeds for the total Birds for 8weeks

The materials needed to handle the birds are readily available.

My farm can handle 6000 Adult Birds and more.

With a breakdown on my Calculation a Bird is raised with N590 for 8weeks and Sold for over N1000plus, imaging doing this from now till december how much will be the turnover.

i.e. @590 x 1000= N590,000 at point of sales 1 bird @ 8weeks goes for N1000Plus per bird that is 1000 birds equal 1,000,000+

I want interested Persons only, mail me @ mickelkays@gmail.com for more info.

Don't get me wrong guys just needed someone to finance this Business with me, we can make it really big before the year Runs out.

Peace...

(1) (Reply)

Need Of A Place For Tutorial Center / Who knows how to translate weekly contributions to micro-finance bank. / The 7 Success Factors To Sales Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.