Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Is This "Hian!"?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is This "Hian!"?? (11975 Views)

Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This "Hian!"?? by Antoinne: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Firstly i had to put that in quote; take it i didn't say it. Isn't it just irritating, unrefined and reminiscent of all that is mucous and phlegmy, that word, "Hian!"?
Who started this thing and why has it become so commonplace among the female folk in Nigeria?

It would seem to me that the people who use this word are from the very backwaters of the Nigerian society.

Gurgle:

hian

for your 20 year old mind!
Mznaett:
Hian! I was only kidding dear

I know not all men cheat

I was just looking for a toe to step on sha lol
ladyF:

Hian.

Am I the *causer* of the cold?
MizMyColi:

Hian, no let Kabo catch you o
Hian.
siegfried99:
Hian! undecided shocked

This babes get mind oo grin
Shaadey:
Hian......I thought he has been arrested o

Which one is gay spirit again.....ehn

And the so called pastor is even smiling sef
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by crazygod(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
HIAN!!! THIS KAIN THREAD SEF..... HIAN!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by dhardline(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hian ooo chi mooo....Thats the full version grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by CEtoO(f): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hian
na wa o

4 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Antoinne: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
When i hear a lady use this word, she immediately loses her attractiveness. Utter repulsion! angry
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Mznaett: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hian! Antoinne
Are you okay? wink why did you mention me?

7 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Mznaett: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
hian wink
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by eleojo23: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
That word is from the east of the Niger.
And it's just an expression of surprise. You are attaching unnecessary meaning to it.

And you even opened a thread because of it. Hian! Odiegwu!

20 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Cutehector(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hian

3 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by ladyF(f): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Antoinne:
Firstly i had to put that in quote; take it i didn't say it. Isn't it just irritating, unrefined and reminiscent of all that is mucous and phlegmy, that word, "Hian!"?
Who started this thing and why has it become so commonplace among the female folk in Nigeria?
It would seem to me that the people who use this word are from the very backwaters of the Nigerian society.
Lmao bros u get time o.

Make una no mind this bush OP that is feeling like one toosh someborry.

Hiaaannnn!!!!

7 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by GHoJes: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hian, ohh!

7 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lmao cheesy
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Antoinne: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:

Lmao bros u get time o.

Make una no mind this bush OP that is feeling like one toosh someborry.

Hiaaannnn!!!!
This says enough about how unpolished you are. Yet again you project your lack of sophistication. Little wonder only those tattered losers chase after you undecided
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Antoinne: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
eleojo23:
That word is from the east of the Niger.
And it's just an expression. You are attaching unnecessary meaning to it.

And you even opened a thread because of it. Hian! Odiegwu!
Then it should stay where it belongs: right in the horrible shanties east of the Niger. It has no place in cultured city communication; even much less place on the lips of a sophisticated city girl.
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Antoinne: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Hian! Antoinne

Learn to lose that word. It doesn't help the image of a pretty chic like you.
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by ladyF(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Antoinne:

This says enough about how unpolished you are. Yet again you project your lack of sophistication. Little wonder only those tattered losers chase after you undecided
grin grin grin grin
Nobody is chasing LadyF o [size=20pt] HIIIIAAANNNN!!! [/size] hehehe

5 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Antoinne: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:

grin grin grin grin
Nobody is chasing LadyF o [size=20pt] HIIIIAAANNNN!!! [/size] hehehe
What's more... sad
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by siegfried99(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Antoinne:

Oluku is Google not accessible in your browser? undecided

**spits on thread***

6 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by siegfried99(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Hian! Antoinne

The OP is what happens when a man smokes oshogbo weed for the first time grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Shaadey: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
hian

3 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hian.... Just negodu! Mtcheeeeeew.

5 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nairaland is the first place I would be seeing some expressions I never knew existed like Hian! and Tofiakwa! grin

1 Like

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by ireneidiva(f): 3:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Dumb thread.

3 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by funlord(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2015
grin It is a slang meant 4 "bloody mgbekes and chibok guys"! Get familiar!
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by angieberry(f): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2015
This woman has some serious esteem issues...you have an unrealistic and ludicrous idea of what is cultured/refined and not. Were you not the one that opened a thread, calling people that took away food from planes uncultured ? Now, you're saying that people who use this popular,indigenous expression are from the backwaters of the Nigerian society ? Hian! Chai! Nawa oh!

11 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Antoinne: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2015
angieberry:
This woman has some serious esteem issues...you have an unrealistic and ludicrous idea of what is cultured/refined and not. Were you not the one that opened a thread, calling people that took away food from planes uncultured ? Now, you're saying that people who use this popular,indigenous expression are from the backwaters of the Nigerian society ? Hian! Chai! Nawa oh!
Well, it's no surprise you'll entertain this opinion. After all, you are one of them girls.
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Don't insult what you don't like, it makes you the "op" unrefined and uncultured.

9 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Don't insult what you don't like and understand, it makes you the "op" unrefined and uncultured.

5 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Qualer: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Antoinne:

Well, it's no surprise you'll entertain this opinion. After all, you are one of them girls.

Come on will you keep quiet there! Nwa mgbeke from backroad trying to form tushh! it is always low life degenerates like you who abhor their local tradition and feel everything foreign is the way to go. What is even wrong with you sef? Hian!! o!

10 Likes

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2015
You emit more silly in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar silly. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this silly. Perhaps this is some primordial fragments from the original big bang of silly. Some pure essence of silly so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I am sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of silly for me. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh!!
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well.......it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful, I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective.
Maybe later in life, after you have learn to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by Antoinne: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Qualer:

Come on will you keep quiet there! Nwa mgbeke from backroad trying to form tushh! it is always low life degenerates like you who abhor their local tradition and feel everything foreign is the way to go. What is even wrong with you sef? Hian!! o!

How unsurprising! undecided
Re: What Is This "Hian!"?? by ozycy: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Qualer:

. grin hian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ideal Having Another Elaborate Wedding After A Wife/Husband Is Dead? / Five Siblings Die In Lagos Fire ! / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.